Chapter 1: The Secret

Hi! This is my new story... I got this idea from a post on tumblr and that inspired me to do this story. It's only a short story so it's going to have at least 5 chapters or maybe more but it depends.

This story is base on the secret that Hiccup and Astrid will hide from the others on the next season so I will try my best to finish this story before the new season comes out.

I hope you like it... enjoy reading :)

"Let's get back to the Edge." Hiccup shouted at the other teens as he flew through the sky. The others followed him.

"Did you get it back?" Fishlegs asked.

"Yeah." Hiccup replied. The others smiled at their victory. After a few tries they finally retrieved the dragon eye back.

"We did it, Hiccup." Astrid said happily.

"Finally." The twins said.

"I'm glad that was over." Snotlout muttered.

They all landed at the clubhouse and mounted off their dragons. Hiccup immediately grabbed the dragon eye from his saddle and put it on a table ordering Toothless to light it.

"So anything new?" Fishlegs asked.

"Nope, it's the same. Good thing Viggo only got the dragon eye and not all the lenses." Hiccup said in relief.

Suddenly a terrible terror flew towards them. It landed on Astrid's shoulder. "It's a letter from the chief." She said after giving the terror a scratch and getting the letter from it.

"What does it say?" Fishlegs asked.

"It says that:
"Hiccup, you and the others need to go back to Berk as soon as you received this letter.
- Stoick."" Astrid said reading the letter.

"Saddle up gang. We're going back to Berk." Hiccup ordered.

They all quickly got on their dragons and flew towards Berk. Hiccup brought the dragon eye and the lenses with him to keep it safe.

"Why do you think the chief wants us back on Berk?" Fishlegs asked.

"I don't know but it must be important." Hiccup said.

"Maybe, Dagur blasted houses again." Ruffnut guessed making Astrid looked tensed.

"Or maybe even worse. What if the Dragon Hunters attacked Berk. That would be awesome!" Tuffnut suggested excitedly which made Astrid glare at him. She ordered Stormfly to fly faster making them a little bit ahead of Hiccup and Toothless.

"Relax, Astrid. It's not like the Hunters are going to get revenge on us." Snotlout said.

Hiccup glared at the them and followed Astrid. "Hey..." Hiccup said softly making her turned around to face him. "Nothing bad is going to happen." He reassured her.

"I hope you're right." She calmed down a little but she's still determined to get there as fast as she can. "C'mon Stormfly. Faster girl." She encouraged. She grabbed a roasted chicken leg in her saddle and feed it to Stormfly making her fly even faster.

"How could you feed Stormfly a chicken? Have you not have any respect?" Tuffnut asked in disbelief. "It's a good thing, Chicken isn't here with us. It would break her heart to see her fellow chicken be eaten." He said dramatically.