TTWL Chapter 2

As November came to an end Nell found that planning a wedding could be very stressful. It wasn’t that she had that many friends. She was a loner by nature. Her bestfriend was probably her fiancee and her daughter. Her closest friend was Julie who lived in Seattle. But CJ had a lot of friends and family as well. They had to go out for dinners with all their well wishers and all that. So by the end of each day she was exhausted.

    She sat in her office on a Monday afternoon. She was so tired and so stressed she just had to talk to someone. Right on cue her phone rang.

    “Julie! Oh you are an angel. Here I was thinking my head is just about ready to explode and I need to talk to someone then you called. Hi!”

    “Hello! You sound awful. Are you sure you are fine?”

    “Yeah, just tired. The last time I got married I had nothing to do with the wedding. All I had to do was you know, show up. This time I want everything to be different.”

    “Oh Nell! Are you really sure about what you are doing? I mean I know it has been a long time but you can not lie to me that you do not have feelings for Brad. I know you still do because I know it is impossible for a love like the one you had for him to just disappear.”

    “I wont lie to you Julie. I havent lied to CJ either. I feel bad that I can never give him a hundred percent you know but he has accepted the fact that I will always have a place for Bradley in my heart. We have a child together for christ sake I just cant forget about him. Anyway it doesn’t matter because I do love CJ as well. I love him enough to give this thing we have a chance.”

    “I hope you will be happy. Finally because you deserve all the happiness in the world.”

“Kaylah is so happy you should see her. She is walking on air.” She said.

    “She has every right to be happy. She has been waiting for this time for years.” Julie said.  “So tell me are all the legal matters over?”

    “Actually am waiting for my lawyer to call me. Everything should be okay. Brad had signed the divorce papers and didn’t put up much of a fight.”

    “I hope so. I will be flying out there this weekend to help you out. I cant believe this! You are getting married! When you called to tell me the news I woke up Michael and told him right away… he was like ‘about gowd damn time too’.” They both laughed.

    “Hold up Julz I have a call waiting.” She kept Julie on hold and took the other call. “Hello?”

    “Miss McFee?”

    “Yes, Andrew its me why do you always have to do the formalities. Is everything okay?”

    “Um actually Nell no.”

    “What do you mean no? I sent you the divorce papers and they were signed.”

    “These papers arent real Nell. They look close to the real thing but they are not.”

    “So what are you trying to say to me?”

    “That legally Nell you are still Mrs. Bryant. You never divorced Bradley.”

felt herself shiver. Oh God! What is this? She asked herself. “How could this happen? How?”

    “I’m not sure Nell but I wanted you to know this. You can not get married again until you have divorced him.”

    “Oh my God.”

    “I can draw up some divorce papers for you…”

    “I cant think right now but I think its better if you get started on those papers.”

    “I’m so sorry about this.”

    “Yeah me too Andy. Have a nice day…” she hang up and for a moment she even forgot that she had kept Julie on hold…

“Hello? Julie?”

    “What is wrong honey?”

    “Oh Julie! The divorce papers were fake… I am still legally Mrs. Bryant.”

    “Oh my…” she heard Julie say. “Oh God Nell this is bad.”

**************************************************************************************************

need help with the cast

i'm thinking william levy for brad

bailia madisson for kaylah...

give us some suggestions

the usual read,fan and comment

ily

y'all awesious