TTWL 10

okay..here goes next..i compensated the long wait with a flashback of nell and brad for you brad fans.....VOTE AND COMMENT

**************************************************************************************

She watched as he walked to the door, hesitate for a second then opened the door and walked in. she let out a deep breath that she hadnt realised she was holding. She walked away towards the vending machine to get an energy bar then she made a call to C.J. he wasn’t reachable. He wasn’t at home or at the office. She finally gave up and left a message on his voicemail.

                        She got a call from Julie and she gave her an update of what was going on then she slowly made her way back to Kaylah’s room. They were both laughing when she got in and she felt her heart stop for a while. It had been forever since she had seen Bradley laugh and she had to tell herself that that was the reason her heart was misbehaving. She had no feelings for him.

                        “Why are you guys quiet all of a sudden?” she asked then she narrowed her eyes at Kaylah then Brad… identical pair of green eyes were starring back at her with feigned innocense. “You two were talking about me, weren’t you?”

                        They looked at each other then Brad said, “I told you.” Then they both started laughing again.

                        “I’m offended.” She said. Her heart was beating double time. She had forgotten just how handsome he looked when he laughed. She walked over to the bed and sat next to Kaylah.

                        “It’s nothing mom. It really has nothing to do with you.” She said trying to control her laughter because laughing too hard hurt her.

                        “I just bet.” She looked at Bradley. “What did you say?”

                        He just smiled and gave kaylah an I-told-you-so look. They sat there together talking and laughing without noticing how much they all enjoyed it… not noticing that to an outsidder they looked very much like a happy family and not noticing C.J who was watching from the slightly open door.

                        Nell noticed when Kaylah started tiring out and she kept the conversation going mainly between Brad and her so that soon Kaylah was fast asleep.

                        Brad looked at her as she slept. “She is an angel.” Nell whispered.

                        He couldn’t trust  his voice so he just nodded. They sat in silence for a while until Nell stood up and said, “I need to make a call. I’ll be right back.”

                        She left the room and walked over to the vending machine to get another candy bar because Kaylah and Brad had shared the one she had taken before. When she got the candy bar she turned to go to the bathroom but as soon as she turned around she bumped into someone.

                        “I’m sorry…” she started and looked up to see the person. Then she smiled. “C.J… I was just about to call you.”

                        “What happened Nell?” He asked his voice was gentle but his eyes betrayed his anger.

                        “I’m not sure myself. I just got a call from the hospital telling me that she has been in an accident…”

                        “Not Kaylah.” He said. “I’ve already talked to her doctor. You.”

                        “Me?”

                        “You have a black eye.” He said.

                        “Oh this…” she touched her face lightly. “Its nothing…” she said. “I’m so happy that you are here.”

                        He looked at her and wondered if she knew just how vulnerable she was. She looked tired as hell… the blackeye must be giving her one hell of a headache… he pulled her into his arms and just held her. There was something different about her as well but he had never seen it before so he didn’t know exactly what it was.

                        She sighed as she breathed in his farmiliar scent. This was C.J. he loved her deeply. He was safe. He didn’t make her feel as if she was about to die of a heart attack. He didn’t make her feel butterflies or moths or whatever it is that usually dances in her stomach at the mere sight of Bradley. He could never hurt her the way Bradley had. She smiled… and he was here now. Everything would be okay.

“Are you okay?” he asked when she finally let go of him.

“I’m trying to be.” She said. “It’s been a rough couple of days.”

“I know.” He said and he touched her face lightly. “I love you.”

“C.J…”

“I do.” He said more firmly and it tears me apart to see you like this. You are hurting and you won’t let me in.”

“Don’t… just don’t. I don’t need this right now. I just need to make sure that my baby is okay for now. Maybe when she is out of the hospital I can worry about me some.” She said. “D’you wanna see her?”

“Maybe later… there is someone in there with her and I believe my company will not be appreciated.”

“Don’t be ridiculous. You’ve been more like a father to her than anyone else. He can’t keep you out.”

“He can’t but I don’t want to cause any ripples.” He said. “I’ll wait.”

They sat down in the lobby to talk and as Bradley left Kaylah’s room to get some coffee, he stopped for a minute and stared. It had once been like that between the two of them. She could talk with her face full of life gesturing with her hands as she tried to make him understand…

“Brad…” she said. “Where are you going?”

“Out with the boys… we are going to watch a game and catch a few drinks.” He walked over to their closet and picked out a t-shirt. He pulled it on. “Aren’t you doing anything?”  He asked as he looked for shoes. He didn’t get an answer so he poked his head out of the closet and looked at her. She had her back to him absently toying with the things on her vanity. “Baby, what is it?”

“It’s nothing.” She said and turned to give him a bright smile. He knew immediately that there was something. “When will you be back?”

“Sometime after midnight. What are you doing baby?”

“Nothing… I think I’ll just read a book tonight…” she sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him. “You look handsome as sin boo.”

He smiled and sat next to her. “I love you baby… don’t you forget that.”

“I love you too Brad… more than anything.” She said and she gave him one of those mindblowing kisses of hers. And he was hooked. It had been a while since they had been together because she had been sick and he hadnt wanted to make her worse. But as she kissed him as if her life depended on it he couldn’t think… when he finally broke free she looked at him with her eyes half closed and her lips swollen from the kiss and whispered. “I need you Brad… Now…”

He snapped back to reality and was annoyed to find that he was very much aroused… with just a mere memory of her. He cursed under his breath. He wouldn’t give up on them… he couldn’t. not without a fight. He knew they were destined for each other. He just had to make her see it as well.

.....................................................................................................................................

ED SHEERAN!!!!OMG i love that vampire diaries waltz in episode 14,who doesn't totally reverted to team Stefan..and Elijah and Klaus...Confused me..I love the song (give me love)..i wanna be an actress!!!!