Teacher's Pet Wolf

Prologue:

My body pirckled with the goose bumps as he lightly kissed me. The room was dark, the door was locked, and we were as silent as could be.

He wrapped my legs around him and pressed me to the wall as his kisses got more eager. I loved how high I got from him; I loved how he made me feel human.

But then, reality sank in. "We're going to get caught," I said between kisses.

He sighed and pulled away, leaving me breathless against the wall. He sat down on the desk across from me while I tried to catch my breath. "I wish this was easier," he said.

I walked over to him and put my hands on either side of his face and tenderly kissed him. "It will get easier. Once I graduate, we won't have to worry about it anymore," I said, leaning into him.

He put his hands on my hips. "I know... Only a few more months," he said and kissed my cheek as the bell rang.

I sighed, knowing I'd have to go soon. I usually waited until the halls were completely empty before I left. I had a free period now, so I could do whatever I wanted on campus. If he didn't have a class to teach, I would just stay here with him.

The halls began to get quieter, so I grabbed my bag and got ready to leave as he came up behind me and kissed my neck. "Have fun," he said.

I smiled and gave him a goodbye kiss. "As always," I replied and then left.