the truth comes out

Sebby's POV

yes it's working. i thought it wouldn't work. why did it come to this? why do i have to drug him to know his true feelings? "Sebby what did you put in this food to make me say things like this..... speaking of put i really want you to put that thick throbbing tool inside me so deep i cum instantly." said dylan with his eyes getting bigger from what he said. i giggled softly to myself. Luis came next to me and whispered in my ear "just tell him what i put in the food and tell him how you feel".i sighed and tried to compose myself before i said it. "Dylan i've been your butler for awhile now and i've seen you grow up into an adult but as i saw you grow up i started to have feelings for you" i said slightly blushing. It seemed like dylan wanted to say something but he knew the consequences to it. "why didn't you say this before... with those nice juicy lips if yours damm it when is this going to wear off" said dylan a little frustrated.

Luis POV

thank god he finally said it jeez ever since me and dylan were 14 I noticed Seb,my nickname for him, would look at dylan and sort of lust after him. Dylan is kind of an airhead when it comes to love so he didn't really notice seb's advances towards him. Im happy for seb. "Guys ima let y'all have a moment" i said hurrying as fast as i could to get away from the LOVEFEST. As im heading out the door i bump into a big body which causes me to fall.

Aiden's pov

"Hey my lovely muffin" i said to luis which he replied giving me a questioning look too much i guess ugh. I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder and walked in search of an exit. The whole time luis is just hitting me on my back which i like because it feels like a massage. Once i got out i gently slide him into the passenger seat of my blue and black Camaro. I closed the door and walked over to the driver's side. Once in i turned on the car and headed for my favorite place in the world. " where are we going" asked luis. I smiled and said "you'll see"