Menage a twin 2

Aiden slid Dylan's pants off and through them on the floor. The sudden cold made Dylan shiver. Aiden rubbed dylan's luv stick as he licked his own fingers. Once they were nice and wet he slowly put them into dylans bum. Dylan reacted and broke off him and sebby's kiss. "Whats wrong " asked sebby. Dylan looked apologetically at sebby "sorry its just i havent done IT in a while so it hurts". Aiden looked at dylan " il go slow so dont worry" aiden said with hunger for lust in his eyes. Aiden rubbed his throbbing member then slowly entered Dylan's a$$.

Dylan winced at the sudden stretching. Sebby saw his body tense. To try an relieve it he kissed him. At first dylan just laid there As he got pounded and kissed but the felt a stream of pleasure and got more into to the kiss by allowing sebbys tongue to slither around his mouth.

Dylan was in ecstasy when he heard a familiar voice calling him to wake up. He opened his eyes to see luis, sebby and aiden all around him. The room looked unfamiliar. Then he realized he was in the hospital. "I see you had a good dream" said luis as he was looking down dylan's body. Dylan didnt realized what  he was talking about till he felt his sheets felt wet. Dylan blushed and coverd the spot. "What happened?" Asked Dylan sitting up in the bed. " well you fainted once you found out me and sebast over here are twins" said Aiden.

----------------------------------------------------

comment tell me wat u think Hehee yes thats what happened so what did you think that was my first 3some so its not as good as i hoped ad this is a first i updated twice one after the other picture of sebby on the side  >>>>>>>>>