the brothers reunited

i would like to also dedicate this story to yaoigoddess01 her and iwanttokill are aswum and cool ppl ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aiden's POV

i held the prince's waist as we danced the to the rhythm of the song. god he is so cute. j. cole featuring miguel power trip came on and the prince started to grind on me. swaying his small but adorable hips side to side and moving his butte up and down my crotch. does he know how much this is turning me on. aiden hold back. i whisper in his ear "any more grinding and id consider this dry humping". he looked up at me and blushed and then said"sorry i cant help it anytime i hear this song my hips move on their own. One time my mom caught me dancing like this on the wall to this song. lets just say she gave me weird looks for weeks." the night went with me and him dancing and talking about him. boy can he talk.

dylan's POV

this aiden guy reminds me so much of sebby. omg my song power trip. i start to grind on aiden without thinking. mmm hes so warm. wait a second. omg hes getting hard. he gets close to my ear and says " any more grinding and id consider this dry humping." i looked at him and blushed. god his voice sends shivers down my spine but it makes me think of sebby. " sorry i cant help it anytime i hear this song my hips move on theit own. one time my mom caught me dancing like this on the wall to this song. lets just say she gave me wierd looks for weeks." the night went on and i talked about myself but he barely said anything about himself. after 1 o'clock the party dulled and people started to leave. "umm i know i just met you and all but would you like to come over for a bit?".

what am i saying. im the prince shouldnt he be asking if he can come over." sure id love to come over " he said lustfully. that so reminds me of sebby.anyway me and aiden met up with luis who was so drunk he was singing.... and horrible at that. also i wanna know what this aiden dude looks like. all i can see are his eyes, his hazel eyes. we all got in the car and headed to my place. as i open then doorni hear foot steps running down the stairs. me,luis and aiden fully get in to see sebby huntched over and breathing really hard. "i was....... worried ...... that..... youd.... be to drunk to get to your room. i grinned at his worried face. " im fine but i think luis is about to throw up his breakfast can you please take him to the bathroom". sebby bowed and grabbed luis before he can puke all over my mom's crafts. "aiden what are you doing here" said sebby. i turn bac and aiden tooknoff his mask he looks like.... sebby. wait a second.... i look at sebby.. then back aiden." you guys are brothers?!?!?!?!?!?!? they both look at me and nod. wow now i got to boys to feen over. by the looks on there faces i assume i said that out loud.  

********************************************************************** 

srry for updating so late. on friday thru sat i had writers block and sunday i had all ideas wrote it but didnt finish so yea comment like tell me wat u think and now you kno aiden is sebby younger bro