Sebastian's Secret

Sebastian's POV

(sebby is thinking this not speaking it just in case you didnt realise) 

Dylan looked soo cute in his pajamas just now  but he looked cuter when he was blushing. God I can't get him out of my head. I just wanna take him in my room and do naughty things to him. Seb get him out your head. He's your master and your his butler that's it. Now let me get started on this chicken parmesan. 

Dylan's POV

Images go through my head of Sebby shirtless with his sexy abs and gorgeous smile. As I thought about him the more my prick started to hurt from the restraint. I slipped my throbbing member out of my pants and slowly stroked it  as I thought of sebby sucking on it and glaring at me with those dazzling eyes of his. I was soo close to coming but my ass was aching to be fingered which brought on thoughts of Sebby pounding me deep and hard. I licked my fingers and slowly inserted them and moved them in and out. I moaned out as it started to feel good. adding more fingers inside made the pleasure intensify. It was pure ecstasy as i came  all over myself.  once i got off my high i took off my pajamas and headed straight for my bathroom to clean up.

Sebastian's POV

Wow my chicken parm smells amazing. Dylan's going to love it. Let me just add some more sauce. PERFECTO now where's that tray that he likes so much. Oh there it is. i placed the food on the tray and walked out the kitchen and walked up the steps to my his room and knocked on his door. I didnt get an answer. Maybe he's in the shower. :O *naughty things flash through my head of dylan all naked and wet * I open the door and almost fall because of his pajamas. i placed his food on the table and grab his clothes but felt really  sticky . i look closer and smell it. ITS CUMMMMMMMM.

My eyes got wide and I feel my pants get tight around my groin. "Sebby why didn't you tell me my food was ready I would have hurried out the bathroom" said dylan. I looked up to see him wearing a towel around his waist. I slightly blush at how cute he looks with his wet hair slicked back. He looks at me stunned. "What's wrong sire" I said. He reples "umm... well why do you have my pjs in your hand."  I feel the heat rise in me and I feel my face heading up as well. "umm i was going to give it to the maid to wash that's all" saying with a smile. he turned red but nodded and smiled. wow that was easy. Dylan grabbed the tray on the table and just stuffed his face. I smile and leave his room and walk to my room. omg he does things to me that send shivers all over my body. god i want him so badly. i wish he would like me like I like him.

************************************************************************************************************

hey this is the third chapter and i wrote this on the spot so there might be some errors so just tell me and ill fix it and i hope you like it and what do you think will happen? what do you want to happen? and im not all that good at masterbating scenes so this is alil crappy but tell me what you think and vote and also tell your followers that like boy on boy to read this