The Masquerade ball

*fast forward to when dylan is getting ready for tyhe party*

dylan's POV

omg i cant wait to get to the royalty building to get this party rolling. i told everyone to be there around 2 so i make my big enterance at 3, im so excited. now where's my tie. i search for my tie and barely notice luis standing at the door holding it. when i finnally realize i see he's wearing a black tuxedo with a baby blue boy tie. his muscular body fits so well with the suit. "dylan ello" said luis as he was waving his hand in my face.i grab my tie from him and say " sorry i spaced out". i put my tie around my neck and attempt to tie it like it should but i frustrated and ask luis to help me but he just laughs at me.

luis POV

dylan is so funny when he is frustrated bu at the same time its cute. did i just call my best friend cute. I never thought about him as cute just my best friend and the queen's son. whats going on with me. nevermind let me just help dylan with his tie.

************************************************ luis and dylan get in the limo and make it to the ball they but on their mask and go in**********

sebby's POV

i paced back and forth debating on if i should go to the party and guard him. no im sure he will be fine with luis. but what if luis puts the moves on dylan. seb dont think to much he will be fine. i dont know wat to do you kno wat il go. no sebb stay god my heart and brain cant make a decision.

dylan's pov

me and luis get to the party and its already bumping. " lets get this party started" said luis who was already dancing with some girls. god he's such a party animal. i casually talked to some people which i couldnt tell who they were because of their masks. hehehe good thing im the only one without a mask. i walked over to the refreshment table and poured myself something to drink. god i do a great job at parties. as im drinking i notice a tall i think handsome guy. before i can blink he is in front of me with his hand stretched towards me " would you care for a dance young prince" said the mysterious guy which kind of sounded like sebby but it couldnt be cause i told him to stay at home. nevermind that. i put my drink down and me and this guy started to dance.

mystery guy's POV

wow he is soo cute. sebastian was right the young prince does have nice body. maybe i should make him mine. but first i need to get to know this boy. "umm whats your name" said the prince .i looked down upon him and smiled and said " im aiden please to meet you". he looked at me and smiled. this is going to be a long night.

********************************************************************************************************************

hey guys so who is this aiden boy and how he know sebby vote and comment your guesses and il update tommorow and the picture on the side is of aiden