Chapter 14

If you want to, a ghoul will wait for you not far from your house after the raid and will lead you to the Aogiri base. Once you enter it, there is no coming back..."

You remembered the part of what she told you and waited for some ghoul to jump out of nowhere. You walked and walked until you heard footsteps from behind. You turned around and saw a man in a cloak and hoodie and he was wearing a mask.

"I will lead you to the base, I just need to spray you with this. Ayato could smell you there."

You nodded and let him spray the substance on you. It was probably only for ghouls to notice it because it didn't smell for you at all.
You followed him and after an hour of walking you approached what it seemed an abandoned building. It was old but high, but It didn't seem to have any people inside.
You went inside and there was dim light and you could barely see anything, but still managed to walk without tripping. It scared you completely, you were wondering if they lied to you and are just going to eat you, but you brushed it off and hoped it wasn't true.
After climbing a lot of stairs, you entered the room where some ghouls sat in silence, probably waiting for you. You only recognized Eto, but the others were complete strangers. You bowed in respect and introduced yourself.

"Good evening, I'm (f/n) (last name)"
"Is this the girl who captured the heart of out little tsundere? She is quite pretty, I have to admit"

You just smiled awkwardly and stood there waiting for someone to speak up

"I think I know your decision since you are here" the tall man dressed in white said.

You nodded and he continued

"There is no going back, I guess Eto has explained everything"

If you refuse, you must keep your mouth shut or we kill Ayato. Don't think you can get away with it.

"She has" you answered
"Good, now follow me"

All of the people you saw in that room, four exactly, followed you the tall man through the hallways. When you arrived, you entered the room with some beeping machines in the middle.

The surgery room

A man was lying on the one operating table and you looked at the tall man in order to get some information but he said nothing. Two surgeons and a nurse entered the room and lead you to the operating table. You lay there and waited for an explanation. Sadly, it never came. Instead, a mask was put over your face and in no time everything went black.

You woke up after what it seemed to be a couple of minutes, but you knew it couldn't be it. You looked around and saw a boy, a little older that Ayato probably. He was reading a book and apparently didn't notice you waking up. You looked at him for a while before you decided to speak up.

"Excuse me..." You said
"Oh, you are awake" he put the book down and turned towards you.
"I'm (f/n)"
"And I'm Kaneki, one of executives like Ayato" he smiled. "they probably didn't tell you anything. You have ghoul's kidney, liver and heart. You are a ghoul now."

Wow. It seemed ridiculous, but you are a ghoul now. You don't see many differences. Everything seems the same. You lifted up your shirt to see the scars, but there were none. The only explanation was that you didn't undergo the surgery or you are actually a ghoul and it healed already. Before you could even put on your shirt again, he quickly stuffed something in your mouth. It tasted ridiculous. Like dirt and plastic. You quickly spit it out on the ground.

"Are you crazy?"
"What?" Kaneki asked
"What was that, mud?" You said as you wiped your mouth
"That was pretty much a piece of chocolate cake"

You looked at what you spit out again and saw it really was chocolate, but the taste was awful.

"You should probably go and meet Ayato, he is worried because he couldn't find you yesterday at home. I would be careful, i don't think he is going to like the idea of you being ghoul"

You nodded and stood up from the bed and left the room. You had no idea where you were so you just wandered around the base. Even though you were a ghoul, you weren't so used to it so you felt like an outcast. You wandered from the floor to the floor, knocked on dozens of doors only to find the rooms empty or locked. You went to the upper floors and finally saw someone.

"Excuse me" you said
"Hm?"not he unknown person said
"Do you know where Ayato Kirishima is?"
"His room is on the 27th floor but I don't know if he is back."
"Thank you" you bowed

You took the elevator to the 27th floor and started knocking on every door. Most of them were empty and locked, but you actually met a few ghouls there. It was tenth floor that you had knocked on and you were already getting tired of it.

You already left for the next door but you heard the doorknob being unlocked

"Tatara, I swear, if you are going to complain -" it was Ayato and he looked at you with wide eyes.

You looked down and scratched you left arm

"Hi Ayato"

--------------------------
Hi there! Thanks for reading! If you liked it, please vote and comment, it means a lot to me! 😀😊😉