Chapter 12

"It is 4:02, you are late, idiot."

You looked at him and rolled you eyes. You were late like not even five minutes but he was already complaining.

"If you stop calling me idiot, maybe I won't be late that much anymore" you said
"Tsk, brat" he whispered
"So where are we going?" You asked.
"I just wanted to tell you about the raid. We are attacking doves base"
"What? Again?" You looked at him "why so soon?"
"I don't know either. They didn't let executives stend the meetings so I don't know anything about it."
"Why did you even tell me about that? You know I could tell that to my dad?"
"You father is (your father's name), isn't it, (f/n)?" He glared at you
"H.. How do you know?" You sutured
"You tell him, and I kill him or you keep your mouth shut and I keep him safe during the raid"
"How can you keep him safe during the raid?"
"I know your father from earlier, he isn't that skilled so I could kill him if I want. If go alone and pretend to fight him, i can keep him safe."
"isn't, your task to kill them? Why would you spare him?" You bitterly smiled
"It doesn't matter, idiot"
"Fine, I won't tell him, but keep your promise"

He nodded. You two walked around and talked about lot of thing. You asked him about Aogiri. Even though you knew he couldn't tell you much, you were happy he shared something with you. Although you knew he was an executive of the most powerful ghoul gang, you still couldn't help but worry about him and your father. The plan he made sounded nice but no one knew if it was going to be successful. You just hoped for the best.

After two hours of hanging out, Ayato had to go back and prepare for tomorrow's raid. You wished him good luck and told him to contact you as soon as possible. You were walking back home and you could already see the gate. You took out the keys and unlocked the gate. You turned around to lock it again but the small figure was leaning against the gate. You jumped back from the shock but quickly regained your balance. It seemed to be a young girl. She had a pink dress with a hoodie, but her whole body seemed to be wrapped in... bandages? You were at a loss of words but you heard her chuckle.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you" she said. "You are (f/n), aren't you?"
"How do you know my name?" You looked at her with wide eyes
"Everyone knows about you" She chuckled again at you horrified expression.

"I'm Eto"

--------------------------------
Hello! Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it😀