Evil Has Arrived Pt. 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg sorry! My mom went through my phone and uninstalled the app and i got grounded. Now im back! Hope you enjoyed it so far!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nao Pov~

She woke up with a huge headache. In a daze, she looked around where she was.

"Where am i? Oh yeah, i didn't go to school yesterday, my head was hurting like hell."

She gets up to the kitchen and opens the fridge to drink a milk jar. She opened and took a gulp from it. She gets her phone from the counter and looks at the time.

"Oh crap! Im gonna be late today!"

Her alarm didn't wake her up at the usual time. She got her school uniform out and changed into it. She left in a hurry not packing a lunch to eat. Locking the door before she went off running, she looked at Yuu's house from across the way. Wondering 'is he awake?'

She looked away as she locked the door and ran out to school. She noticed it was quiet by his house, too quiet. She didn't make a big deal about it though. Right when she crossed the corner to the school, she noticed the building was destroyed. There was holes in the school, all the students were standing infront of it watching as it was getting rebuilt. Nao rushes to one of her classmates

"What happened!?"

She said confused and lost.

"The school was attacked by people. They were scary looking and now..."

The girl stopped as she then continued...

"...Yu is missing now, the people saw him get taken away by them-"

She stopped as her voice sounded like she was gonna cry any minute now.

"Yu is strong. He won't be taken away so easily"

She said as she heard footsteps behind her getting closer and closer.

"Sadly, he did tho."

The voice said behind her. It was a deep voice that gave her chills down her spin. She turned around and Yu was standing there, but something was odd. He wasn't his usual self. He seemed more mature and buff than before.

"Yu is that you..."

The girl said with a bit of excitement, but he just smiled while he looked at her until he spoke.

"Am i?"