Our First Date Pt 3

My charger broke and i barely got a new one! I love you all for reading my story! I hope you enjoy it even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yu Prov~

I don't know I should feel right now. It feels, different with this girl. Iv been on many dates before but, she is different from the other girls. The others are always persist but, she is not like them.

We start to walk out to the town and seeing all the stores open. It was a bit dark but the lights make it bright and romantic. I felt kinda embarrassed holding her hand.

"Any place in particular you want to go to?"

I can feel her grip on my hand tighten a bit when i asked her.

"Ummm, uhhh, im not familiar with the places here, so I don't mind where we go"

I look at her bright red face and try not to laugh at her.

"How about a hotel room, huh?"

I say with a smirk on my face looking at her and i see her look at me as her face turned cherry red.

"Y...y... you"

I start to laugh at how she reacted.

"Ha ha! It was just a joke chill"

I say patting her head as i saw her fist. Did i go a little to far? I thought to myself

"you... YOU JERK! Why you not taking this seriously!"

She says with her eyes watery a bit with a frown on her face. I still regret what i said to her after.

"What are you talking about taking this seriously. Im your fake boyfriend right? Why the hell do i have to get serious in this fake relationship"

I say then i realized how harsh that sounded. I say her face go plain and look down to the ground.

"Your right. Im sorry."

She bows down to me as i feel bad at what i said. It felt like i knocked the wind out of me while her reaction like that.

"Thank you for the date, I enjoyed it. Im sorry again, but ill be taking my leave now."

She says so straight that i can feel how broken she felt about it. She turned around and started to walk but stopped a moment.

"Pretend this never happend."

She left off in the distance. Why was i so rough on her? Why do i feel so broken about it? What is this feeling...

~Nao Prov~

After I heard him say that to me. I broke. I felt my heart break into little pieces. Why did i even have a feeling that he was special? Why did i have to fall for someone like him? Why...

I was thinking about that on the way home trying to hold back my tears. I got home, and put my stuff down om the couch. I walk into my room and realized it was a mess.

"Oh, i remember it was when i was getting an outfit ready to go..."

I said and stayed in silence for a bit. I could not help myself but start to realize tears were falling down my cheeks. I was crying. It hurt so bad. I hate you, Yu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Proud of myself for making a new chapter. Im sorry that it was a bit quick on the date scene. I hope you enjoy it and MERRY CHRISTMAS