Attack

~Yu Prov~

{The next day, was a school day. Yu got up a bit earlier than usual, i wonder why...}

I got up this morning a bit earlier than my normal schedule. Was i just worried about her? I thought the whole time.

{they both get out of their house around the same time, but why...}

When I leave i usually see her tired some look on her face and would wanna laugh at her, but when I went outside, she was not there. Did she leave? Is she at home? I asked myself curious

I locked my door and went straight over to her house, I was about to knock but.

"What if she went to school? That would be embarrassing"

I said and laughed a bit awkward. I felt like i needed to stay there but, there was a chance for her to be at school.

I turned around off her porch and started to walk to school. I had this feeling that i hated in my chest, like im doing something wrong and i should turn back but, why did i keep walking?

I made it to school on time and headed straight to class. Please... be there Nao... I said to myself. I ran and opened the door to the class room and looked around. No where to be seen. I asked around the room but nobody saw her. Then all of a sudden...

*BOOM BOOM*

A loud noise came from the school. The bells went into lock down. Why now? I thought to myself. I knew nao was my top priority. I ran out of the class room without thinking. The hallway was blown up that you could see outside

"What the hell is going on!"

I saod to myself as i see another bomb get thrown in. I ran by a corner but slipped and fell.

*BOOM*

The noise made. I look at the spot and see people come in from that spot. I get up and start running the other way to the stairs. I ran down them surprisingly fast thinking i might fall. I made it to the first floor that was full of people in these suits. I try to look around for an exit i can take but i didn't see one. i was about to turn as i was pushed out of the corner of the stairs and pushed to the ground. It was one of the guys.

"State your name."

He said with a serious tone. Scared and frighten, i looked at him.

"What is your name! Do i not speak English or what!"

He said again as i replied back.

"Yu/Yuu... Yu/Yuu Otosaka"

I saw as he put his gun down. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a radio.

"Got him."

He said as he picked me up and hit the back part of my neck hard.

"Goodnight."

The last thing i heard before i fell asleep. What's gonna happen to me? Am i gonna die?