Be your Boyfriend?!

~Yu Prov~

I stare at her. Everyone is as well. What's this feeling. I feel. Excited? As i stare at her take her seat in front of me. She looks back at me.

Her beautiful smile looks at me. Am i blushing? What is this feeling?

She turns around and looks at the teacher and class starts

( Let me just skip this cause class thing :D )

Class was over and all the girls crowd around her desk asking her questions like

"Are you a model?"

"Do your parents work at a company?"

I feel kind of bad for her until she pulled out her headphones and puts them in her ears.

Is she serious? Did she really just ignore everyone? As i look at her then get up out my seat, she looks back at me.

She takes out her earphones and starts to speak to me, "Hey. Can you show me around the school?" she asked me.

Me looking at her then look away, "Ask these people, they seem to enjoy you, and are willing to help you"

Was that to mean? Should I have really said that? As i look back at her, she still stares at me. She gets up.

"I don't care," she says as she grabes my hand and we both run out of the class room. Am I, letting her, take me?

She stops behind a school and takes deep breaths from running. She looks at me breathing fast as well. "Can I... ask for your help," she says to me with this concerned look on her face. Is it really important?

"Can you... be my boyfrind?"

------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy my chapter (: i love nao and yuu together and ship them. But, do they become bf and gf? STAY TUNED ♡