Im Your Slave!?

Hey! Sorry i wrote this late! Iv been busy with testing ♡ im only in 7th grade so yeah info about me but here i go, enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nao PRO~

Yuu looks shocked of course, but i said that out of no where. I need to explain to him. What if he thinks im weird that i had a vison of it.

"Yuu, I... ever since i saw you, i uh..."

THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!? I don't even feel this was but. I look up at him, he looks at me seriously.

"I-I-I... IV LIKED YOU"

I say blurting it out. I blush when i hear those words come out of my mouth. He looks at me but then turns arounds.

"It took you forever to answer. What's your real purpose"

He found me out!? I look at him then look down.

"I feel like... if i was with you, i'll remember something. I lost my memories. I can't remember anything but..."

I look up at the back of his head

"I remembered something when i saw you, please"

He looks over at me and smiles. Does he want to be my bf to help me!? I smile.

"I see, i'll be your bf if you be my slave girly"

My smile broke. WHAT A JERK!? He treats girls like this? I look at him with subborn in my eyes

"Why your slave!"

"You want me to be your bf right? Then you better listen to me."

He says with a straight face. I can't, i want to remember.

"I... i hope you treat me well"

I say flustered. Why do i have to be in this situation!

(The Next Day Came)

I walk into the class room and see Yuu's desk surrounded by girls. He noticed me as I up to my seat and sit down.

"Yuu! Your so cute!"

"Can I have your number!?"

"Yuu do you have a gf?"

"OMG GO OUT WITH ME!?"

The girls say all blushing and excited.

"Sorry, your beautiful but.."

He gets one of the girls chin and makes her blush.

"I have a gf"

I turn around. Not me i know that for sure. I feel someone put their arms around my neck

"This is my gf~"

I get flustered red. I can feel the other girls staring at me with this mean look. UGH! I HATE YOU YUU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow me on instagram
@yu_otosaka & @manga.studios

Thank You 4 Reading