Chapter 40

"Hannah, we don't have to do this if-"

"I want to." I shush him.

Just by the way he whispers into my ear makes me want him even more than I did before. I think it's a bit too soon to try getting pregnant again. Losing the baby took a big chunk of my life away and I wasn't ready to possibly have that happen again.

I lose my train of thought as I start to feel Harry's finger slowly drifting towards the buckle of my pants.

"I missed this so much, baby. I'm going to make you feel so good." I've hard those words before.

I completely lose my breath as his finger dip into my pants, rubbing back and forth. Is he teasing me? Honestly, I needed him now. I take the front buckle of my pants to bring them down to my ankles. Harry's hand caught ahold of me midway.

"Let me."

I nod in a begging motion to notify him that I needed him right now. The feeling of my pants slowly falling to my ankles made my breath hitch. I suck in a deep breath as his long, yet cold, index finger slides into me. I couldn't help my chest from rising and falling. It felt amazing. I wish I would've lost my virginity to Harry, not those other douchebags that used me for sex. Or is it the other way around? That was the least of my worries. All I know is that I'm here with Harry and not anywhere else. There isn't anywhere else I wanted to be, only with Harry.

My heart starts to pick up its pace as Harry climbs towards me, removing his finger from inside of me mid-orgasm. The kisses exchanged were breathtaking. His tongue battled to enter my mouth and I allowed it. I could feel his tongue in the back of my throat, which made me breath even faster. I could hear the sound of his pants unbuckling which made me more eager to have him. I'm not sure if he should be protected or not but I didn't quite care. He just needed to enter me, and fast.

"Harry... do you... have a..." I say between breaths not being able to finish my sentence.

"No. did you want me to use one?"

"I don't care."

I could feel the smirk plastered all over his face.

"I want to feel you baby."

I grunt as he slides slowly, back and forth over my sensitive area. He was teasing me and I didn't like it. I don't know how much of this I can take. I hear him chuckle from under his breath as I continuously keep grunting and grunting. He knew what he was doing but he continued to do it. I guess it gave him some sort of satisfaction. My thoughts were cut short as he entered me slow and steady. I let out a huge unexpected moan. My hand instantly comes up to my mouth to block out my horrific screams. They weren't really horrific but if someone heard me, they'll think I was being murdered or something. The way Harry feels inside me is beyond great. I totally forgot where we were and all the thoughts of Harry leaving with me back home escaped my memory.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

I couldn't help myself turning red. I love the fact that I satisfy Harry and his dirty words prove it. My hands roughly dig into his back. He groans in, what I think is, pleasure. What is just me or is it getting hot in here? My phone buzzes which lights up the room. He stops thrusting into me, giving me a chance to shut it off. While I was reaching towards the phone, I immediately notice the blood all over my fingers.

What the hell?

I push Harry off of my body and run towards the bathroom, not giving him an explanation. I lock the door from behind just incase he tired to come in. I inspect my area to check if the blood was coming from me. Nothing. The panic that's rushing throughout my body was making my head hurt. I was a bit startled as soon as I hear the sound of someone knocking on the bathroom door. Harry.

"Babe. Open the door."

"Harry, hold on I think I'm-"

"It's my tattoo," he interrupts. "You scratched it."

Oh god. It wasnt me who was bleeding it was Harry. Now I know why he was grunting uncontrollably. I walk over to the door, unlocking it and letting him in. I quickly turn him around to study his cut. The huge gasp I let out caused him to chuckle.

"Harry I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. I might need to get it re-ratted but other than that I'm fine."

Harry's definition of "fine" was not in my vocabulary. The blood was fleeing down his back. Goodness I feel like im going to puke. I tell him to stay before walking to the bathroom cabinet and putting on a robe. I gathered some medical needs before heading back.

"Turn around." I say worriedly.

These chuckles are starting to get on my nerves. He knew i wasn't that good with blood.

"Hold still."

I ever so gently dab the raw skin with toilet paper to remove the access blood that was continuously flowing out.

"Don't think this lets you off the hook. I'm not done fucking you." He purs.

I dab harder on the cut to give Harry that burning pain. His dirty talk made me blush.

"Ahh okay okay, easy." He groans.

I apply some Neosporin to the tattoo before covering it with gauze. I sit Indian style on the bed as Harry walks over to me. The thought of Harry leaving everything he loves for me just made my heart ache, constantly. I don't know what to do, I say to myself for the millionth time. My heart will decide for me, right? If our love is strong enough, we should be able to make the perfect decision. My body jerks as Harry's hand slides inside my robe.

"Quote jumpy now, aren't we? Let me finish what I started babe." he smirks.

"Harry..."

It took him a split second to know something was wrong. My head is killing me.

"Oh... was it the sex? did I not thrust into you hard enough."

I shake my head to give me time as to how I'm going to word my next scentence.

"Hannah whats wrong?"

I take in a deep breath before saying, "You really don't want to leave Cheshire, do you?"

"Well, no. Of course I don't. But if you love someone as much as I love you, you're suppose to leave things behind for the one you love. Hannah, I'd rather spend the rest of my life with you then stay here." He explains.

"Well what about your aunt? and Marco?"

"What about her? You act like I can never come back here again and visit. Just let it go." He scoots closer to me.

"I just feel bad for having you throw everything away for me."

"You're my everything Hannah."

His choice of words made my heart flutter. Maybe I was just over thinking all this. Even though we are complete polar opposites, the irony of how perfect we are for each other made my life complete. What about my family and my friends? What about my dad? I just finally got to talk to him but now I'm the one leaving this time. My entire head is spinning.

I lean into Harry to hug him.

"What's this for?" he asked almost serious.

"I love you Harry. More than anything. I can't imagine my life without you. You're my everything. My heart, my soul, my world. I never want to be without you, ever." I cry into the crook of his neck.

"Baby," he says as he pulls my head to meet his. "Stop thinking about me. I'm doing this for you. It's not even a big deal if we leave. Yeah I had a lot of fun and I'm going to shed a few tears but I'll get over it. As long as I'm with you, I'll be okay. I promise. I love you so much."

"Harry, I just think that the best idea is if we both-"

"Don't. Don't you fucking dare."

What? I could sense his anger in his voice. Did he not want to move here? This totally got me off guard.

"I just think that it'll be best for the both of us. We would both be so happy and-"

"No! Don't even dare to finish that fucking sentence. Did you not just hear me? I can't have you erased from my life! I need you here with me and there is no way that is going to change!" he screams.

Holy shit. He must've thought that I said we should break up. I quickly get up from the bed and neel right in front of him. I could feel the heat coming off his face. Goddamn he's so upset.

"Hannah... I can't-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. The tears he was producing fell onto my cheeks. I cringe at the fact that I was making him cry. I should tell him what I really met before things get worse.

"Harry, Im never going to leave you, ever."

"Then why the fuck would you even think of saying something like-"

"I was going to say that I think we should move here in Cheshire... together."

I instantly see the bright smile cover his face and I couldn't help but mirror his actions. A house, with Harry, in Cheshire. I think my life has finally just begun.