Chapter 10

Harry gently places me into his car, closing the door from behind. I was so excited for the Masquerade Ball. The only question that kept running across my mind was, where did Harry get all this money? The iPhone, the plane tickets, and now a dress? I really hope he wasn't continuing his "job" or whatever his father was talking about but I didn't want to bring that up. It would only make this worse and probably make Harry upset.

Harry jogs around the front of his car and sits down in the passenger seat. Seconds later he buckles himself while pulling out a blindfold.

"Um. Harry? What are you doing?" I nervously chuckle.

"I want to surprise you princess. Put this on."

My head pushes back I'm shock. Not to sure of what Harry was going to do. But we were dating, and you're suppose to trust your boyfriend...right?

"Babe.." Harry warns, getting closer to my ear. "Am I going to have to do it for you? Don't you trust me?"

"Of course, Harry. Hand it over."

I grab the blindfold and place it over my eyes, turning so the back of my head was facing Harry. His rough hands grabs both sides of the blindfold, kissing my neck and sucking before tying it. Soft moans leave my lips.

"Harry. Not now." I say between breaths.

"Maybe later." He says with a smirk.

My head turns once more so that it's facing the front of the car. Heart beginning to beat faster than usual. Harry's hand placed on my thigh, gently rubbing. Harry always found a way to make me feel more convertible. I loved that about him. He was gently...at least towards me.

We finally pull up to our destination. I could hear Harry getting all excited. Knowing the fact that the place we are at must make Harry excited, it's going to make me twice more excited.

"Ok baby girl. We're here."

"Can I take off my blindfold?"

"Not yet. Let me walk you there."

I was so excited to see where Harry had brought me. Eyes starting to burn from the sweat that's dripping off my forehead. I hear Harry get out of his car, opening my door and guiding me outside. It was silent. But I knew his surprise would make me melt. I grab ahold of Harry's arm and start to follow him. Thoughts racing through my mind. Where were we? The sound of the ding when we went through the door spooked me a little. Then I hear a quite happy lady speak.

"Hello! Welcome to Tiffany's!" She shouts.

Tiffany's? Holy god. Harry had brought me to the most expensive dress and jewelry store. Happy emotions start to come. I'm literally jumping in excitement.

"Harry?" I say in a hurry to see.

He turns me around before taking off my blindfold. Harry revealed right in front of me.

"Surprise, beautiful."

He turns me around and all I see was the beautiful dresses, jewelry, and costumes. I couldn't stop smiling. Harry always found a way to make me happy. I quickly turn around to give him passionate kisses. Arms coming up around to grab the nape of his neck, running my fingers through his curly hair.

"Harry, thank you so much. Really. This is so flattering. But are you sure about this? We could always go somewhere else. This place is pretty pricy."

"Shush. I'm positive. Now get your arse over there and pick out a dress. Something sexy please?" He winks.

"Hmm maybe." I tease.