Chapter 3

Harry's POV

I didn't know whether to keep on crying, or too suck it up and realize that I was acting like a pussy. But that fact of me never being able to see my mom again just made me go weak.

Courage builds up inside of me once I lightly push Hannah off of me, releasing her hug and that aroma of her perfume.

"C'mon lets go." I plead

"Harry. Pl-" Hannah says before I cut her off.

"I said lets go."

I get out of my car and click the lock button on my remote. Hearing the beep was a signal by saying the car was locked correctly.

We arrive in the restraunt and all I could smell was the fresh bread and the scent of steak. I was starving. And so was Hannah.

"Hi. How many?" the jolly waiter says.

"Just two." I reply.

"Right this way."

I see the lady look concerned. Her face flushed with frighten once she has seen mine. Not a surprise. Me and Hannah continue to follow her as she is escorting us to our table. Our table was in the middle of no where. No one was around us. Finally. Privacy with Hannah.

She hands us the menus and hesitates to ask us want we want to drink.

"Um..w-what could I get for you guys to drink?" she says between breaths.

"I'll just have a water." Hannah replies.

"Me too."

As I'm looking at my menu I couldn't help but peak over mine and see the waiter light tapping on Hannah and flicking her head in a different direction. As if she needed to talk to her.

As soon as I see Hannah look up at me, my head flicks back to looking at my menu.

"Um. Harry? I'll be right back ok."

"Mhm just hurry up."

 --

Hannah's POV

I grab my purse and start to follow the waiter. She looked concerned. Almost as if she knew me. I didn't know what was going on but my heart went to my stomach. Something about her urge to talk to me made me a bit nervous.

She end up pushing me into a bathroom and locks the door from behind us. She takes a deep breath. And finally tells me what this is all about.

"Hey hun. You don't know me, but my name is Ella. I went back to my apartment and flicked on the Telly. Did you happen to watch the news last night?" she asked concerned.

"Um...no I didn't. Why? Was I on it?" asking her that because of my "hobby" in earning money.

"That's what I don't know. Your boyfriend could possibly be accused of being involved in rape. His neighbors next do-"

I cut her off by saying,"Well he's not my boyfriend."

"Oh...well then your "friend" could be accused of rape. His neighbors last night heard a bunch of banging and screaming. Like all night. So they called the police about an hour ago and as soon as they got there, no one was in the house." she explains.

I soon catch on that someone had heard mine and Harry's little brawl. I didn't want to get Harry in trouble knowing he had no one. His mom has died. And that really got to me. Almost caring for him, but not yet.

"Oh that! Well you see, he's a um..oh he's just a boxing trainer and he had invited some of his good pals over too teach them some moves. That's all. But how do you know that was him?"