Chapter 6

Notes: 

I am looking for someone who can make a trailer for this fanfiction. If you know someone or you can do it then tweet me at @mariesxdrew or comment down bellow. xx

{{kiss cam}}

I starred at him like he had three eyes. I couldn't believe the question he just asked me.

I took a deep breath before saying the words I never tought I would.

"You are very nice and caring, since you got me that part in the movie" I took another deep breath "So, I'll give you a chance. But...." I saw relief in his eyes turning into curiuosity "It's just one date, doesn't mean anything. Plus, no one can know. Okay? Cause if it doesn't work out I want to pretend like it never happened"

He was a little taken by my words, but I could see he understood.

We didn't even know each other that well. Of course, he was nice and I told him about my past and myself, but it's still too early to feel anything more than  a crush towards him.

After all, it is THE Justin Bieber we are talking about. He was hot, on a scale from 0 to 10 he was probably a 12.

However, looks only matter until you see peoples true colors.

He smiled "Yes ma'am" 

We both laughed, and talked for a while 'till we realized Usher was still in the living room.

We left back to the living room and saw Usher looking towards us waiting for what we had to say, well me.

I came and kissed his cheek "Thank you and sorry I overreacted. It's nice of you to do this" 

I saw a smile forming on his face but before he said anything I turned around and looked at Justin "Same goes to you, Bieber"

< Justin's P.O.V >

After talking about the movie, actually fangirling over him we went down Usher so she can thank him. 

After doing that she turned over to me. I was a little bit surprised, I have no idea why. Maybe she'd tell him about the date? Haha, naw. She ain't that happy.

"Same goes to you, Bieber" she smiled at me

That was nice of her, I knew she was thankful but never tought she would say it.

I felt a small smile forming on my face "Always" I replied

I just couldn't wait for the date, y'know?

I wanna make it cool, casual, since it's the first maybe the last (i hope not), but still romantic and cute.

But I shouldn't worry about that now, at Usher's house, with him starring directly at me. 

I still have few days to figure it out...

She smiled at me "I really need to go now" she said

Wait, what?! Why?!

"Oh..." I said, not wanted to ask where she's going because I didn't know what the answer would be or how she'll react . 

Usher just gave her the look "Okay, but be back till 10. You have meeting tomorrow with Justin Timberlake and the whole cast"

She smiled "Can't wait" then she hugged Usher and I and went outside.

< Morgan's P.O.V >

I walked out of the house, I wanted to invite Usher and Justin to the mall with me but I needed some time for myself.