Chapter 5

{{starting fresh}}

< Morgan's P.O.V >

I woke up in a strange room. I couldn't tell that it was a boys' room at first because it was purple but then I looked around and they were clothes everywhere. What a mess! If it's a mess you just know it's a boy. Plus it was boy clothes soo...

When I looked around no one was there. The sheets and the pillow smelled exactly like Justin. Like fresh ocean air mixed with the strange fruity smell. He always smelled SO good. Well in my opinion.

However, I knew where I was. I remembered watching "Castle" with Justin and then my eyes felt so heavy and the next thing you know.... BAM! I'm waking up in the strangest room a boy could have.

I covered myself with a blanket. I didn't wanna wake up. I am so tired. I have no idea why... I just am. Probably tired of overthinking about things.

I got up and and went to the bathroom that was in Justin's bedroom. It looked pretty cool. I saw 2 tooth brushes, one was not open. Ok? That's pretty weird.

I looked in the mirror and put my hair into a messy bun. It turned out very good, actually. I'm getting better at making buns. So proud of myself!

I couldn't find any girl clothes in his room... what a shocker! I don't think you can find anything in his room, especially girl clothes.

I heard someone giggling downstairs. I slowly walked downstairs and saw Justin watching sponge bob. He looked like a 5 year old watching cartoons and being soooo happy about it.

"Hey" I slowly walked towards him faking a smile. I didn't really feel like smiling at the moment, I was still tired.

He turned his head around facing me, a little warm smile forming on his face. "Good morning, beautiful" he said with a soft voice.

I couldn't help but blush at his words, it was so weird blushing because of the most cheesiest line ever made. But it was still kinda cute. Did I tell you he saw me blush and smiled really big? No? Well, he did. So awkward, omg!

While I was walking towards the couch, he stood up and opened his arms for me. I couldn't ignore it. After all, it's just a hug right?

I slowly put my arms around his neck giving him a tight hug. I could feel his strong arms squeezing my waist. I relaxed my head on his shoulder, it was all I needed. I could just stop thinking about everything that is happening and will happen. Such a good feeling!

I slowly broke the hug, I didn't wanna make it weird by being in his arms for a long time. We are friends after all...

"Wanna eat breakfast?" He put his hands in his pants looking right in my eyes.

"FOOD!" I said excitedly, I was soooo hungry. It's like I haven't eaten in ages. I know it's goofy, but food is life, ok?!