New life (Justin Bieber Fanfiction)

{{Chapter 1}}

It all started

< Morgan's P.O.V >

It was the day! I finally got to move to L.A and live with Usher. I don't know him very well, since he is famous and doesn't come to Florida often. But now I will live with him in his beautiful home and start a new life. Since I got a few auditions for films and tv series, I might as well be an actress. I'm so excited!!!

I was packing for 2 days now, I had so much things to bring to L.A.! Tomorrow is my flight and I was so excited! Not only that I will spend more time with my uncle, but I will also meet lot of celebrities and hang out with them. That's so nerve racking... I will miss my friends, especially Jasmine, my best friend. But I know they will visit me a lot.

As I was packing I heard my mom yelling "Morgan, come down now!". I was kinda surprised, I didn't know what she wanted. As I got downstairs I heard a familiar voice talking to my mom... It was Usher!!! I ran to him and gave him a big hug. I also saw few more guys standing next to him and one of them was Justin Bieber, i think. 

"What are you doing here?!" I asked Usher with a big smile on my face. "We were doing some interviews here, in Florida and decided to come pick you up so we all could go to L.A." I smiled big and said that it's a great idea.

I greeted with other guys. They were all really sweet. And I was right, that was Justin! Along with Ryan, Chaz, Christian, Alfredo, Lil Twist and Lil Za. After saying hi to all of them we sat in the living room and talked.

"So you are Morgan?! Usher told us you were beautiful, but we didn't know you were that beautiful" Ryan winked at me. I felt my cheeks were turning red, I said thanks and smiled. Other guys laughed at Ryan's cheesy flirting. But then Justin asked me "If you are Ushers niece then why aren't you black?" and all of us were laughing so hard for a while. But  I finally calmed myself and answered his question "I am adopted actually". Suddenly the silence took it's place between us until Justin said sorry. "It's ok, I accepted it" I replied and he smiled. I smiled back.

After talking for a while, Usher looked at his watch and said "We need to go or we we'll miss the plane. Luckily I packed already so I just grabbed my suitcases and we all ran outside and hoped in the car. I sat between Justin and Ryan. They were both looking at their phones and texting with someone. I was just sitting there, looking at Usher and how he's driving. I gotta admit, he isn't the best driver.

We arrived at some small airport, I guessed it was a private one. We were the only ones there. We sat and waited for our plane. "Morgan, do you want something to drink" Justin asked me all of a sudden. "Water would me good" I replied. He went and got me a cup of water and I said thanks. I could feel him looking at me while I was drinking it. I didn't wanna say anything 'cause I didn't wanna make it awkward. 

When the plane arrived we all rushed in it. I was sitting between Usher and Justin. Ryan, Chaz and Christian set on the other side while Lil Za and Twist were sitting on different sits and nobody said a word. It was so awkward but when the plane started all I felt was excited, I can't believe I'm going to L.A and that I might become an actress!

"ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!" I said in my head.