10. Shehry Rejected

thanks @PagalDhoomie to suggest the chapter name

Wow... you comments really did a magic to me.
See I'm here again :D only after some days.
now don't you want to read some more? What...is it a yes???

Okh then. Happy Reading all my janies.

Soghat POV:

I knocked the door trying to calm myself with my breaths and Murad Bhai finally opened a door for me and stepped aside saying nothing. He sees Waqas at back and hugs him saying something which I didn't quite get. Walking in Murad Bhai close the door behind him and I make my way towards the kitchen seeing chaachi doing dishes. Her eyes feel on me and suddenly I feel to run away.

"Agayi maharani" she said ever so harshly but still I nodded.
"ab aagayi ho to kia kaam tumhara nokar akar karega? Aao kaam pe lago" she said walking out from the place and I take her place.

"chaachi appnay kaha tha to mai gayi ..." "kehti to mai ye bhi hoon k tum dono behnain mil k apnay baap ka wo bangla bech do wo kia hai kabhi" before I could complete she hit on me and I intake a sharp amount of breath inside my lungs.

"chaachi... wo ami abu ki akhri nishani hai, waisay bhi uskay ilawa ap jo kehti hain karti hoon sara ghar ka kaam bhi" I thought to made her notice when she glare towards me and I glum the lump in my throat.

"han toh kaam ka kiya jata rahi ho? Yahan jo hum tumhari feesain bhartay hain aur ye jo rotiyan toor rahi hoo muft ki uska kabhi zikar kiya mainay? Zara sa beti samajh k 2 chaar kaam kiya karwaliye tum to sir pe char rahi hoo" she said and I thought to keep my mouth shut.
Just because I don't have parents anymore I have to face this all.
Ami abu kash aplog hotay to humari zindagi kitni achi chal rahi hoti. Humaray liye he apni sehat ka khayal rakh liya hota!

Doing the dishes chaachi orders me to do the cleaning and I did because if I didn't she might have hurt me, and for now onwards sleeping with no pillow and foam is enough.

At midnight I was about to walk in store room when I heard someone walking. Horrified I moved downstairs taking a broom from store room. I stepped down clutching on it tight when I saw shadow approaching towards me. I close my eyes shut and was about to hit when it halted midway and forcefully I opened my eyes just to see Murad bhai.

"batameez" he said and hit me across my face. Right... this is what I deserve?
Even when these guys behave this to me I was here to protect the house from any thief and what I get is an slap because I was mistaken.
"Sorry" I said and ran inside my room fastly. Even though he was calling me but I dindnt listen. It will be ok if I will get beaten up for this afterwards but right now I have to cry... cry badly!

Shehry POV:

I lay on my back on Waqas's bed in between Hussain and Waqas all sliced up and suffocated.
Why she rejected me? Am I not handsome at all? Well she must didn't knew who I am then she must be fallen head over heels.

But of course I chose this and told my parents strictly that no one should know that in a famous you tuber. Not that I want them to praise me but my personality. It's a thing about partners and you cannot chose one a fan who will start all fangirling over you when you are going to be his life partner.
I guess she wasn't made for me.

"bhai kia idhar udhar hil raha hai soja na please" I heard Hussain saying. His voice didn't saw like that he was asleep so I shook him to sit up while Waqas did the same.
"What happened? Tu kiiyoun uth gaya?" I asked Waqas and he shook his head.
"wo..uhh nend nahi arahi thye" he speaks opening the night stand beside his bed while Hussain opens his side of lamp and we was able to see each other with sad expressions I must say. No one was smiling.

"yaar aj ka pura din kitna acha jaraha tha but than just in a moment itna sab hogaya" Waqas speaks out of know where and I pressed my lips in a thin line trying to suppress.
"yeah" was my shortest reply that I have ever given to this guys.

"yaar Ree ka us Sophia ko leke jana and then uska tujhay reject karna and out of nowhere when Soghat comes out from the room Ree ka wahan behosh milna just in ten minutes it's all happened." He said as if trying himself to figure out the wrong wire connected which explode the bomb but nothing came out as it really has nothing.

"See Waqas us larki ka mujhay inkar karna aur Ree ka behosh hona is completely different things it's just a coincidence that it happened in sequence" I added and he saw me amused.
"but Shehry how come in this world can a girl rejects you?" he asked and I saw Hussain a little going uneasy but I shook the thought away. I know my brother can't do any crap thing to me and if he really does I don't care because the girls sees such a believer to every third person so it's good that she is not in my life to ruined it.

No but I think there is some mystery between Reefaq and Soghat. I need to ask her and figure out" he added and I rolled my eyes at this man. "so you are going to ask questions from your wife and suspect that she is the one in chare to Ree's passing out?" I asked and he nodded quiet.

"acha bohot batain hogayi ab apni ye bothi sad say happy kar kay we got to be sleeping. Kal khan sahab say bhi milna hai" Hussain said and settled his pillows to sleep.
"I've talked to Atif and he said he has no free time as exams are up but if you really need to meet him than you can come to his university tomorrow. He is free 9 to 10" Waqas added and we saw him nodding. And then we all drown into sleep for some good time.

Don't know kal kiya hoga between Waqas and Bhabhi as Ree is Waqas's best friend and he can really doubt her own wife... I haven't thought that.

I know it's a short one and a filler one...
but this was important.
I will try to update the next part soon but I want some time.
As it really has something. You may be able to call it bomb... any guesses???

And yeah vacations hain to holidays to banti hai so... kum kum update. This 2 weeks
but if you really wanna read something you can try my other completed short books or give a try at my new coming soon wali book DEEWANA. #SeamlesslyAdvertising

and han...once again i am confuse with the chapter name so any suggestions???

please do tell me i will put it up. with your name.