9. Ree's Plan Gone Wrong!

m15111995 for the chapter name :)

Hello everyone!
Missed me??? Don't lie I know you guys did :-D
see I'm here :) yeah yeah with an update.

As you guys supported me and this plot I'm happy to say that I'm writing this story without any changes. But I might not make any new cover for this book and keep changing from the old ones. know why? Because now I feel awkward. Yeah...

Thanks for the support you guys always show.
Love you a lot :D

So shall we start? What! Did you said yes?
o.k. than here it is. Happy Reading.

Soghat POV:

I shut the door of Waqas's car and walked inside with Nosh Api and this Aunty who I just got to know she is Waqas's khala. Walking in Nosh Api rang the bell and two boys came along or I would rather say they were kids because of their tone.

"Bhabhi agai Bhabhi agai" they say in unison clapping their hands while I frown at them.
"Hussain Shehry ye kia cartoon jaisi harkatain hai hato yahan say andar anay do bachi ko" aunty behind me shouted and they made a sad face while moving in. I think they are the cousins Nosheen api was talking about.

I stepped inside seeing the small room which I can say was TV lounge. It carried brown leather sofas along with some leather cushions of the same color at a front wall 30 inch led was placed near the small table. The room was decorated with and golden and brown color only. But leather was the thing anyone can see mostly.

I think nosh api too likes leather like Waqas as I always have seen him wearing a leather jacket in university all the time. "Make you self comfortable here Soghat sab apnay he hain don't feel hesitate to say something" aunty said gripping my shoulder and I smiled.
I sat on the sofa beside the two boys until Waqas came to them and they changed to some lion monkeys who torture him with their weights.

"itni dair kiyoun lagadi bay... Bhabhi lo lene gaya tha k bunany" one from them said to waqas and I widen my eyes. They seems like best friends more than anything to me.
"if you don't remember teri Bhabhi samnay he bethi hai" Waqas said groaning in pain and soon they stand up scratching the back of their heads.

"uh...wo...hello Bhabhi" one of them say throwing his hand forward which I shook it.
"hi Shehry" I said to the skinny trying to assume that maybe he is Shehry when another one appeared.
"oye na ji shehry te mai aan, shehryaar Asif ye khota to hussain hai" he said flaunting a language which I was able to understand but couldn't speak.

"are you guys punjabi?" I asked remembering one of my friends from high school back than talked to me like that. "Punjabi to ab aap bhi haain" the one said and I saw them amused.
what... Waqas is Punjabi, I dint knew...

"oh" was shortly what I can say.
"so Bhabhi are you happy with Waqas? Ziada tang to nahi karta naa apko?"
"you know before you guys get married whenever he visits us or talks on the phone he always talks about you" each of them said one by one and I sit there trying to smile but rather tears started forming in my eyes remembering the memory.

Even if I try to forget I can never forget that he was forced onto me by my family, "excuse me" I excused them and tried looking for the ladies as I was not up for this Bhabhi and Waqas crap around me.
"can you tell me where are the ladies?" I asked them disturbing once again when Shehry came walking towards me.

"they must be all in the kitchen come I'll show you Bhabhi" he said and walked with me when I couldn't stop myself from asking one thing.
"why you guys keep saying me Bhabhi?" I asked my tone rather harsh.
"kiyoun k ap humaray baray bhai ki biwi hain so Bhabhi" he replied causally but I wasn't ready for this.
"but I'm just twenty I don't think so I'm that old to be called a Bhabhi" I said and he choked on air seeing me wide eyes. "tum to sain say bhi choti ho" he said and I see him smiling.