5. Deal

Happy Reading :)

Waqas POV:

Playing with my keys I was waiting for her at her department door when I saw her coming out. I thought not to disturb her as she was with couple of girls but then they all parted their ways and she ignorantly walked past me. I thought to walk behind her and I did so but seeing her going in wrong direction I interrupted.

"Soghat car is on right" I said and she moved back to see me
"kis nay kaha mai ap kay sath ja rahi hoon?" she said and I frown
"Soghat phir tum kaisay jaogi, daikho tumhari zimidari hai mujh par don't do this" I speak softly while walking with her.
"MR WAQAS RIAZ I'm an independent woman and i can do whatever I want! Don't FOLLOW me" she spoke harshly and this was enough.
"Holding her hands tight I saw in her hazel pair of eyes seeing nothing but the same emotion anger for me.
"Mrs Waqas Riaz I Am Your Husband and I can force you to come with me" I spoke harshly to her but she was the same in fact she was trying to get out of my grip.
"choro mera hanth..." she said but I didn't.

"Soghat main university mai koi tamasha create nahi karna chahta so if you think the same chup chap akar car mai betho" I said and walked to my right heatedly when I heard footsteps following me.
A sad smile came to my lips thinking that she is just doing this so there could be no drama. I wish if she had listened me before so I shouldn't be showing anger.

Walking to the passenger seat I opened the car door for her and she irritably sat in, jumping through the bonnet I came to the driving seat and drove off from university with her sitting next to me.
She was all rude. We didn't even spoke a word but I have to... I wanted to talk to her to clear all the things between. To ask for one chance for this relationship.

While driving I searched for a café nearby when I found one and parked my car at side.
"apnay gari kiyoun roki I want to go home" she speak up seeing the surrounding.
"Hold on, mujhay bhook lagi hai, com'on in.." I said smiling but she was still rude and angry.
"mujhay bhook nahi lagi ghar choro mujhay" she speak up in an irritated mode
"see I'm starving if I you want us to face one accident then I'll sure drive. Khali pait mujhsay kuch kaam nahi hota com'on inn" I speak up before opening my seatbelt and moving out.

"I walked past her door without opening it to the café listening her blabbering to herself "kaisa ajeeb bhukad insaan hai ye" a chuckle came to my lips but I hide it and interred in that café.
Seeing here and there I saw the corner empty.
"Sit there" I said to Soghat while pointing towards the place and go to place my food order.

After placing my order I moved back to see that Soghat had covered her head. A genuine smile came to my lips seeing her like this.
Walking towards her I sat at the front seat and gaze her beauty for some seconds she was continuously gazing outside the window. To grab her attention I knocked on table but she didn't listened.

"Soghat" I called out and her eyelids moved towards me
"I want to talk" I said and she now gave me her full attention.
"kaho..." she said having the same rude mask on her face. I think was permanent for me.

"Im sorry" I said seeing down because of embarrassment. I saw her eyes gazing me in confusion and was asking for answers.
"I'm sorry for proposing you in front of the whole collage but trust me mera irada galat nahi tha...bus tareeqa galat tha" I said and saw her huffing some air out of her mouth
"I really like you from the first day I saw you with Rufaq. I wanted you to be mine and for that mujhay tumharay ghar proposal bhejna parta. I wanted to ask for your permission"

"Mr Waqas Riaz agar tum ye samajhtay ho k tumhari in jhuthi baton mai mein akar who sab bhul jaoungi jo tumnay mere sath kiya to aisa honay nahi wala mere liye tum buray her raho gay" she said and this time I was the one quietly listening.

Haq tha uska k apnay dil ki taman bharas nikalay.
"trust me Soghat, mere iraday galat nahi thay agar hotay to jis waqt tumhary bhai nay ye sab dekha...main mafi mang kar pechay hat gaya hota magar I asked him for your hand" I said but she wasn't saying anything she was just listening to me.

"All I want to say is kay please is relation ko ek chace do"
"kiyoun doon main ek chance? Han kiyoun karun main tumhary sath acha suluq jab kay tumnay meri zindagi barbad kardi" she said when a teardrop left from the corner of her eye. I could sense her voice shaking because of the pain in her heart.

"meri zinagi barbad kardi tumnay.mai tumsay kabhi bhi pyar nahi ..." "sir your order"... before she could complete waiter came holding our order and I helped him putting that down on the table.
I could sense his eyes on me. He must have listened a bit.
He goes back and I inhaled a breath of relive.

Soghat POV:

The waiter put the dishes on the table while he helped him in it, I tried to hide my face from him so he won't be seeing my tears.
"Soghat tum kisi say pyar karti ho?" he asked out of nowhere and I turned to him
"tumhari tarah nahi hoon main halal aur haram ka andaza hai mujhmai" I said and moved my eyelids again outside the window
"phir main to tumhara shohar hoon mujhsay aisa suloq kiyoun Soghat?" he asked and a fresh tears rolled down my water line.
"kiyoun k tumnay meri zindagi barbaad ki hai Waqas. Parhna chati thye main kuch karna chahti thye apni behen ko us shaqs say churana chahti thye. Ussay aur khud komain ek achi zindagi dena chahti thye par tumnay sab barbaad kar diya... sab barbaad"

"parhnay say mainay tumhain abhi bhi nahi roka Soghat... tumhe bhi haq hai apna carreer bunany ka that's why mainay mom say keh kay sirf nikkah kiya hai takay tum meri hojao. Rukhsati tab tak nahi hogi jab tak tum naa chaho..." he said his eyes down to the table.
"aur agar main rukhsati chahu he na toh...?" I said and he smile as if was expecting the same thing from me.

"tum is shadi say khush nahi? Do you want me to divorce you" he asked and I faintly said yes to him.
"Lets make a deal than, complete your studies and make a career as fast as possible and I promise to divorce you" he said and I got Goosebumps from this.

a sad chuckle came to my lips and he saw me in eyes "you are saying this because you know it's not possible meri chachi who wants me to be her maid will never allow me doing this" I said but her smile was still there.

"ab tumhari door mere hanth mai hai, I'm giving you this permission and I promise to help you by everything uni mai pick and drop karna looking for jobs or anything you want I will do that to help you. Agar tum 2 saal k andar andar ek kaamyaab insaan bansakti ho then I promise to leave you after that" he said and I couldn't glump it in.

"deal..." he asked and I got confuse what to say
say yes soghat say yes... my second soul inside me said and I accepted her command saying a yes with a smile.

"muskuratay huay achi lagti ho" he compliment seeing me smiling and then smiled himself...
but one thing remain constant..

Why he is doing this?

Hello there all my buddies...
how are you guys???
so another chapter of humsafar
Liked it?

So as you guys said... no more crying...
Waqas bhai nahi roye . . . but he did show his anger and soft side to Soghat
so a deal thing . . . Curious to know what will happen next?

Then Comment Vote & Share as much as you can...
waiting for all your reviews :)

Take Care of yourself...
With Love
RubabAsif