2. I'M Husband Now

All the guest was happy, I saw my parents talking to each other but a smile was plastered on their faces because of me finally getting married, I was happy myself!
I've lived like there is no tomorrow, laugh with my friends loud and now I'm in love before its too late...
my life is now complete Alhamdulillah. The lady I fell in love with is now my wife.

"Mrs. Waqas" I said to myself and smiled a shy one.
"Oye hoye bhai ko to daikho baray smile shsmile kar rahy hain" said Shehry while coming towards me. I stand up from my place to hug them as they were approaching towards me and here Shehry came crashing my bones just like that. "Congratulations bro" he said and stands there with a smile and I moved towards Hussain to hug.
He hugged me lightly and patted my back before moving back. "Yo bro don't you have taking my talk to seriously? Mazaq main kaha tha tujhay Waqas uncle and shadi karnay ko aur tunay shadi karli" Hussain said and I smiled. Putting my hand on his cheeks I pinch it a little "kia karu yaar teri bhabhi jo mil gayi" I said and all the other boys hooted while Hussain laugh "kameenay salay!" he said and I laughed too.

"phir bhi yaar Waqas yaar I mean shadi just in 26? Abhi tu khud bacha hai abhi teray khelnay ki umer hai aur shadi?" asked Hussain but I didn't get a chance to say something as Shehry started vloging.
"Hello every one! Where are we?" Shehry asked seeing in a camera
"um...I don't know where are we any guesses guys?" Hussain asked seeing in camera
"we are in new York!" they both shouted in unison their voices shows happiness "but hey where is Waqas? Kidhar hai?" Shehry asked and here I popped in waving hi in a camera.
"oh here he is! But hey Waqas itna tayar kiyoun hai? Waqas dhoomies ko bataogay nahi?" Shehry said smirking towards me and I smiled innerly abusing this guy apni shadi ki news bhi ab main khud dun? Salay ye kiyoun nahi bata saktay!

"Wait wait let me guess...ummmm! I don't know Shehry you know" Hussain said saving me
"yeah I know" Shehry replied while seeing in the camera and I stand there seeing them doing this all.
"Oh that's great tell us k Waqas itna tayar kiyoun hai?"
"no you have to guess Hussain" "but at least give me a clue yaar" Hussain replies and Shehry huffed

"Okh here! Tabdili aa nahi rahi..." "Oh I got it I got it" Hussain shouted in the camera happily and I watch him doing so "bhabhi aa nahi rahi....bhabhi agayi hai....." Hussain shouted while Shehry joined in and they board turned the camera towards me.
What should I do? Do I have to show happy? Confused myself I just shyly nodded and they stopped the recording there.

After that Hussain and Shehry was there with me when I saw Atif entering in hall "woh daikho lait lateef, dost ki shadi main bhi aisay araha hai jaisay iskay khud ka walima ho aur special entry isi ki ho" I said and the two us them see me creepily "please no teasing session guys" I said and their smile grew wider and here I have to stand again.
"kaha tha yaar tu? Itna late nikkah bhi hogaya" I said to Atif while hugging "ye sirf muft ki biryani khanay aya hai issay teri shadi say koi matlab nahi Waqas" Shehry said from behind and Atif stick a tongue out to him like a little kid.
chal aja pictures lete hain" Atif said and soon we were busy taking pictures.
"waisay yaar bhabhi say to mila" Atif said and I smiled. Pehlay main khud to mil lun rishta bhej dia nikkah bhi hogaya par ab tak baat he nahi hui us say I replied innerly.

"Waqas beta chalo ander Soghat say mill lo phir ghar chalain" mom said and soon I moved with her when these begariat bros stopped me doing so. "What?" I asked seeing them holding me "daikho to do minute main kaisay rung badal gaye iskay" they said in unison but running fast to the door I got succeeded.

"I'm a husband now guys" I said and walked with mom while she was already there standing with open door. Walking there I saw my bride sitting on one corner of sofa.
"chalo jao andar" mom said smiling while the other friends of Soghat walked out seeing me with a teasing smile.

"aur kia karun andar jaa k" I asked and mom chuckled "filhaal to baat karo beta kiyoun k rukhsati main time hai abhi" she said and pushed me in while closing the door at my back.

Fearly I took steps forward and saw her still at her place, I never thought she would me mine I just stare her entire time of university because I knew she won't be mine but now seeing her so close to me I felt blessed Alhamdulillah for everything Allah.

Standing right in front of her I smile seeing her, "main bata nahi sakta Soghat. Im just so happy right now" "but I'm not...I'm not happy at all" she replied her face little rising up to me and our eyes got contacted with each other.

Mine was a pair of confused eyes and hers was filled with tears. My heart ached seeing her in tears.
"Soghat why are you crying" I asked being concerned "I'm crying because of you! You made me cry" she said her voice little rising up.

"Because of me" I repeated her words in shock and she saw me with teary eyes.
"ap nay mujhsay shadi karkay meri puri life barbad kardi! You just ruined my life" she said and I stand there in refuse to accept.

"agar tumhain shadi nahi karni thye so you just have to say no jab mainay proposal bheja tha tumhary ghar" I said shielding myself . "mujhay puri university k samnay propose karkay meray bhai ko ye scene dikha kar you want me k main reject kardeti? Agar mujhsay pucha gaya hota to zaroor karti" she said and I looked at her direction. "kiyoun bheja apnay proposal Waqas kiyoun" she asked seeing straight in my eyes

"Because I love you" I replied gazing her with affection and concern. "love....you love me?" she asked in disbelieve "yess I love you Soghat" I replied seriously without even thinking once because my feeling for her was true.

"Mere naam aur chehry kay elawa kia jantay hain ap Waqas? Kis cheez say pyar hua apko meri?" she asked. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I was out of words maybe but she was still weeping.

Coming closer to me she put her hands on my chest and tried to smile with her teary eyes. "bolain na waqas meri kis chhez say apko pyar hua kia jantay hain ap mere bary main?" she asked repeating the same question again and I just gawk her.

"kia ap jantay hain meri age kia hai? Jantay hain ap?....kia ap meri napasd aur pasand ko jantay hain bolain na Waqas" she asked smilingly but I was null... I didn't knew any of the thing she was asking.
Seeing my eyes wasn't looking hers she pulled up my face and I saw her "nai jantay na aap Waqas? Nahi jantay na? to phir ye kaisa pyar hua batayen" she asked sobbing.

"jab ap kuch nahi jantay mere baray main to ap mujhsay pyar kaisay kar sakty hain? Nahi kartay ap mujhsay pyar kiyoun k agar ap mujhsay pyar kartay to apko pata hota k I'm an orphan, anath hoon main" she said and I watched her in disbelieve what she was saying.
"nahi pata thana apko? Nahi pata thana?" she asked but I was still gazing her.

"agar apko pata hota to ap mere chacha chachi ko mere mom dad bol k na introduce karwatay apnay parents say" she said and I saw her with pity.
I dint knew any of this... it means she is right...I... I don't love her.

I saw her wiping her tears and making herself good again but of no use as she was failing miserably doing so because of her sobs and hiccups.
She is right....I don't love her! I just ruined her life so badly.....
Thinking all this again and again and watching her sobbing I felt bad. Closing my eyes I shed few drops of tears myself .

"I....I'm so sorry Soghat I'm so sorry" I said while my eyes were glued to the floor, only thing I can here was her sobbing. "Please go, jaye ap yahan say please" she said and I walked back to the door to go out and less her pain.
Twisting the door knob I took a one last glance at her and got out while closing the door and resting my head on it while crying .... IM SORRY SOGHAT

Wasn't happy at all making Waqas Bhai cry....
Bajirao Mastani wali video yaad agai when Waqas Bhai was crying :( :( :(

Any way...if you liked the chapter.....

If yes...hit the vote button and write a little review below...
I love reading and replying to them... Sachi :)

Tc. ByeBye till the next chapter