The Narcissist part two

I tried to push Louis gently off of me but he wouldn't budge. I didn't want to wake him up though because he looked extremely beautiful when he slept. Like a peaceful Angel.

"You should probably put him in bed." Cher told me. She was at the door waiting for me.

"Just go without me, I'll call a cab." I told her.

"All right creeper." She said. I have her a face and she started laughing before she closed the door. I heard the car pull off, leaving me alone with Louis.

"She's finally gone." Louis said hopping up and scaring the shit out of me.

"You weren't sleep?" I asked.

"Ummm no I just wanted her to leave. Can't have sex while she's here. That's rude." Louis said with a grin.

"Oh you wanna have sex?" I questioned him.

"Well duh. You're here we got the house to ourselves and I'm horny." He said winking at me.

He walked up to me and grabbed my manhood and started rubbing it through my jeans. It felt good and intoxicating and reminded me of when we had sex.

"Wait no." I said pushing him and the thoughts away. He looked at me hurt and started to frown.

"No? Why not?" He screamed like a child. "I know you want me, you can't hide it!"

"I do but I agree with Cher. We need to be friends first. Get to know each other more." I said. He rolled his eyes and plummeted back to the chair. He was acting like a spoiled kid which was extremely cute.

He huffed and puffed but pulled me down beside him. He started to kiss my neck and started to trail up to my chin.

I moved away because I knew he was gonna turn me on. I wasn't sure what I was gonna do now. He kept staring at me, lust filling those gorgeous blue eyes. It was intoxicating, hypnotizing and I wanted him. Right now on the couch riding me. But I fought my urges.

"Louis I know nothing about you." I said.

"It's mutual." He said getting closer. I eased away from him again causing him to pout.

"Fine ask." He said sitting back in his seat.

"Name?"

"Louis Tomlinson."

"Age?"

"Nineteen." He said. It hit me that he had a couple of years on me but I didn't mind. I always had a thing for older people.

"Okay favorite thing?"

"Carrots! So go get me some." He demanded pointing to the kitchen. I found this very odd but got up anyways and went to go get his snack from the fridge. I came back and tossed it to him which he caught.

"So how old are you?" He asked, taking a bite from the carrot.

"Um 17." I said weakly. I was surprised by his reaction. Instead of being surprised or yelling at me he just shook his head.

"Gosh I'm so fucked up. I'm a pedophile. Should really find a guy my age." He mumbled to himself. He took a bite of his carrot and was staring at me with those blue eyes.

"So you want me to go?" I said sadly.

"Don't put words in my mouth." He said still munching on his carrot. He was so sassy and it was beyond attractive. He saw me watching and winked at me.

"So what now?" I asked him.

"Pitch Perfect duh." He said. He grabbed the remote and went to the movie.