The Hitchhiker part one

The wind tattered across my face as cars rushed past me. None even bothering to slow down.I was standing on the curve hoping for one decent human being. But apparently those didn't exist.

"Fucking Queer!" Some guy yelled as they drove up to me. A drink flew out the window unexpectedly. It targeted me, decorating my white shirt in brown stains. Angry pulsated through my body as the car speed off. That proves it no decent human being.

I grabbed my bag and started walking, the night air dancing across my cheeks. I just need that one chance. I didn't care where I went. Just never go back. It's not like I even had a home to go back to. I had no real destination in mind just forward.

A car horn hunked behind me. I turned around to see this guy casually pulling up. I smiled, I mean I was really lucky. I through my bags in the back seat of his super expensive looking sports car. I then proceeded to get in the front and was taken aback.

This guy was like a walking Ken Doll. He had this blonde hair that was gelled up. His skin was smooth and helped his rosy cheeks pop out. His blue eyes were twinkling as he smiled at me revealing braces adorning his almost straight teeth.

"Hi I'm Niall." He said, his voice carrying a heavy accent. He extended his hand out for me to shake and I took it within mines. It was soft yet firm. Like someone who played an instrument with all their heart yet delicate enough so it wouldn't break.

"Zayn." I said realizing we were complete opposites.

He was dressed up in a tuxedo with a bright blue rose sticking out of his pocket that matched his blue tie. His sky blue eyes were shining brilliantly as he stared at me. It was sorta odd but I felt flattered.

"You okay?" I asked him, pulling him out of his daze. He looked at me with skepticism then finally with determination.

"Are you going anywhere in particular?" He asked me hesitantly. I shook my head at him.

"Nope, just wherever you decide to drop me off at." I said. He looked at me, more questions adorning his slightly brightening face.

"Well... um...I was wondering would you... well." He said choking on his words.

"Just spit it out!" I said my voice rising slightly out of frustration.

"Would you go with me to prom?" He rushed the words out. The question lingered in the air of the car, both of us speechless.

"Did you just ask a stranger to prom?" I asked him. He gulped loudly, flushing a bright pink.

"Omg, I'm sorry it's just I don't have a date and well I thought you were gay and... and I'm sorry. Forget I asked. Where do you want to go?" He asked gripping the steering wheel. He tried his best to avoid eye contact with me. I just smiled and laughed. My howls of laughter were bouncing around the car. He looked at me embarrassed and asked again. "Well where do you want to go?"

"I want to go to prom with you." I answered. His head snapped back in my direction. His eyes were glowing a radiant blue.

"Please don't be joking." He said in his alluring accent. I smiled at him to assure him I wasn't.

"But I can't go like this." I told him.

"I got you!" He said cranking up the car. "I got an extra suit at home!"

He held a face full of excitement and we drove to his house. More like his mansion.

As I thought he was rich. He pressed a button on his dashboard that opened the black iron gate that boarded his house. He drove down the long driveway that was surrounded by trees on both sides. He was happily humming to himself, his fingers tapping the steering wheel.