The Pushover part one

"Liam. Liam. Liam. I need you to do this. Liam can you do this. Liam help me out. Liam Liam Liam." Their voices were playing with my head.

I wasn't sure I could take this any longer. I mean yes I am one of the nicest people you could ever meet. I never say no. Always trying to help a friend out. But they were starting to run me raggedy.

I kicked my legs off my bed and flew up. I went over to the mirror to inspect myself.

My hair was a utter brown mess with the sides shaved but I liked it. My skin was getting a little pale and I had these huge pinkish purple bags under my eyes.

I groaned out loud. Then my phone rang and I knew it was somebody else looking for help.

"Hello?" I asked picking it up.

"Oh mi gosh Liam you have to get here now. I can't do this alone!" Danielle panicked through the phone.

"Do what?" I asked slowly.

"Handle this prom. You promised you'd help me!" She reminded me.

"Fine, I'm on the way." I said not even putting up a fight.

"And wear something nice." She told me.

"Okay." I said before hanging up.

I honestly forgot about running prom. That's what I get for being on Student Council. I coulda been enjoying it but no I was working it. All because Danielle kept begging me to do it. I just don't have the will power to say no. I like making people happy.

I quickly hopped in the shower and changed into a tux I brought the previous week. Jet black with a black silk tie. I wanted another one but Danielle liked this one.

Apparently it complimented her dress that she was wearing tonight. She's so demanding and she's only my best friend.

"Bye guys." I called to my parents before they got the chance to see me. They would freak and hold me up for the rest of the night taking pictures and I don't have time for that.

I got in the car and quickly drove to our school. It was brand new, well almost. It got remodeled my Freshman year. But after four years it still looks good.

I got out and ran into the gymnasium. It was empty. I looked at my watch then at the the approaching Danielle.

"What's going on?" I asked her. "I thought you needed help."

"Yea well I lied." She said smiling at me.

I groaned and ran my hand through my hair. I honestly hated when people lied to me. I never lie to them. So they shouldn't lie to me. It's only fair right?

"What's going on?" I asked her.

She was smiling uncontrollably. She took my hand and led me to a table at the end of the huge gym. There was candles already lit up on a small circular cake.

"Who's this for?" I asked.

"Read it slow poke." She told me.

"Thanks for all the help LiLi!" I read out loud.

I turned to Danielle who was still smiling at me. I embraced her in the biggest possible hug I could give her. She squeaked at my strength before hugging me back.

"You're strong." She whispered in my ear.

"It's from all the helping others out." I told her.

"Well did anybody else get you a cake?" She asked. I shook my head at her. "Good." She said with attitude.