Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Shaina's POV

It's just another day of school and work. I finally did my daily routines: bathe, dress up, eat and prepare. I dressed up in faded pink floral dress; white long sleeved blazer, white flat doll shoes and let my long curly black hair down. I live in this house with a garden. Before I walk off to school, I will never forget watering the plants. I would pick up an apple from our table and leave it under the tree believing the fairies might be hungry.

"There," I say as I put the apple down "Suit you little friends. I might be home a little late later-I've got practice for the Scholastic Decathlon tomorrow. Bye,"

I smiled and stood up and patted my dress. As I began to walk away, I heard a faint sound of chimes. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my head around.

"Little friends?" I say as I hear nothing again.

I started to walk away again and heard the sound again. I smiled and turned around and half-sat down.

"Come on friends, I know you're there. I won't tell it to anyone-I swear." I said but nothing seems to happen.

I sighed and stood up. I patted my dress and walked away. I walked on to school and arrived on time. I went in to the class and sat on my chair. Later on, the Dean of the school came in and wrote a date on the white board.

"Okay class, 2 weeks later will be your prom. Get yourselves some partner and don't forget to look dashingly gorgeous!" he said and all of the class cheered.

This is a problem. This is my first time to have a prom since I don't always go to proms. I hope I would have a good partner for next, next week. We started our class, and class, and class.

*okay moving oooooooooon....!!! AFTER CLASS! SCHOOl bell riiiiiiiiing!!!

I went on the hall way and carried my books. I got on to my locker and put my books in. I was about to get my other book until someone pushed me hard to the locker. I fell right on the floor and had hard time breathing. When I saw who it was, it was this captain of the jocks named Cody Simpson. I always hated that guy. He's the one who always bullies me and tease me.

"You can't get away with this gay!" I shouted which made his team mates go "ooooooh!" he turned around and stuck his tongue out and threw a paper on my head and went off.

I picked the paper and stood up. I opened the crumpled paper and saw some writings. I slowly began to read it.

It read:

You're never gonna win the Scholastic decathlon. I took all your class papers and you're never gonna get them!

What an evil little devil! Who does he think he is?! I've never done anything to him! I searched for my papers in my bag and locker but all are gone. I slammed my locker and went home crying. It was already night and my father isn't home yet and my mother's working in another country. I went to my bedroom, opened the window beside my bed and cried on my bedside. I kept on sobbing until I heard some faint whispers.