Chapter 6

I am soooooo sorry for the long wait. I have had a lot of homework and, school related things, and I was kind of stuck. I’m sorry if this sucks, but it’s a filler, so please don’t hate me! Thanks to all my fans and to the people who commented. I love you guys!! 

PS: that is just a random song that i love!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaz’s Pov.

       I woke up the next morning to a loud bang downstairs. Thinking it was just mom in the kitchen, I rolled over as last night’s memories flashed through my mind. I blissfully sighed to myself, letting a huge smile appear on my face. Courtney is absolutely perfect, and now she was all mine. Butterflies filled my stomach as I thought about her. They way her eyes glowed when she is happy or excited, or how she bits her lip when she is concentrated, nervous, or confused, or they way her hair always smelled of strawberries. I heard another bang from down stairs, “Courtney?” I whispered feeling around the bed for her. When I couldn’t find her, I popped one eye open to look for her. ‘Where is she?’ I thought. I heard another bang come from downstairs and I shot out of bed and ran down the stairs, making my way towards the kitchen. “Ohh my- Kodak moment!” I yelled taking out my phone to take a picture of the scene in front of me. Courtney was sprawled out on the floor, covered in pans. “Ow! I see how it is- no ‘Courtney! Are you okay?’ or “Courtney, are you hurt?’” she said leaning back on her arms, that propped her up. I giggle, and held my hand out to her, “Are you okay, love?”  She playfully rolled her eyes at me; little did she know that one simple action made me go crazy. She looked cute with her hair in a messy bun, while wearing my cloths. “Im fine, thanks for asking!” she cheered taking my hand and pulling herself up. “I’m sorry about waking you up, I went to get a pan down to make breakfast but, they all fell, because I’m too short to reach the pan rack above the island.” She huffed. One thing she always said she hated about herself is that she is short. “Come on ill help you get one!” I said laughing as she glared at me, for being taller than her. “Uggggh fine! By the way your mom had to go out so I said I would baby sit Brooklyn for a couple of hours.  Is that okay?” she asked picking up one of the spilt pans off the ground. I took it from her and hung it back on the rack above the island, “Of course! You know Brooky loves you!” I said and placed the rest of the pans back on the rack. “Okay, it’s only for like 2 hours, so it won’t be all day.” She took a pan and sprayed it with non-stick spray. “Now give me a kiss. I think I deserve it!” I joked, pulling her over to me. She wrapped her arm around my torso, and angled her head up at me, and she smiled. “How did I get so lucky to be able to date, you Chaz?” she asked, standing on her tippy-toes, to get closer to my face. “You- the lucky one? More like I’m the lucky one! I am dating the person I have liked since preschool! I have waited boy friend after boy friend, to finally get the chance to be yours, and now I have the chance, and I am forever grateful.” I told her in all honesty.  “Really?” she whispered. I just nodded then kissed her, she kissed me again, then my nose. “I love you.” I whispered carefully, not knowing how she is going to react. After putting some pancake batter on the pan, she turned back to me and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my cheek on the top of her head. “I love you too, chaz.” I noticed she closed her eyes with a goofy smile playing on her lips.  I was about to say something when Brooklyn started crying from up stairs, “I’ll go get her, while you make the pancakes!” I ran up the stairs, to fetch my little sister.

Courtney’s POV:

       I hummed to myself quietly to myself as I made some more pancakes. “’I don’t want to be afraid, I want to wake up feeling beautiful...Today!’” I said a line from Demi Lovato’s song ‘Believe in Me’. I made two pancakes in the shape of Mickey Mouse’s head. Once they were fully cooked, I placed them on separate plates, and decorated them with blueberry eyes, and a strawberry nose.  “Courtney! Yaaaay your really here!” Brooklyn cheered hugging my legs. “Haha yes I am here! And…I made breakfast!” This time chaz cheered with her and they sat at the table. I placed Brook’s Mickey Mouse pancake in front of her and placed a plate stacked with regular shaped ones in the middle of the table. “I want a Mickey Mouse pancake too!” Chaz whined crossing his arms over his chest. He pouted his lips making him look like a fish. “You look like a fishy!” exclaimed brook, from her high chair. “I was just thinking that!” I said high fiving her. “And Chaz I figured you would want one too so I made another one, now eat up.” I placed the plate down on his place mat. I sat next to him and took a regular pancake, and put some syrup on it. “You are perfect Courtney! You make me food, you play sports, you love music, and you look amazing in my cloths!” he wiggled his eye brows, causing my face to turn bright red. “Well, I try.” I said leaning in and planting a soft kiss on his lips. “You taste like whip cream!” I said giggling. I took a bite of my own pancake, and fed Chaz a piece of mine. “You’re perfect too, Chaz.” I said as we ate.

       After cleaning up the mess Chaz had made on the table with the whipped cream, I washed the dishes, and went to go see what the two goof-balls were doing. I walked up to the living room door way, but stopped when I heard them talking about me, “Chaz, is Courtney a princess?” Brook asked innocently. “Of course, she is my princess.” He said, without hesitation. “And, are you her prince?” She asked playing with the Cinderella doll in her hands. “I am her prince, and I hope to sweep her off her feet one day. She is absolutely beautiful.” He said looking toward where I was, but I hid so he couldn’t see me. I noticed his eyes sparkling again. “She is the beautiful-est princess ever!” Brook said playing with her doll house. I smiled to myself, chaz thought of me as his princess, and he most defiantly was my prince.  I knocked on the door frame, and they both looked up. “Courtney! Chaz told me you were a princess and that he was your prince! Is he really your prince?” She ran over to me and I picked her up, looking at Chaz. “Did he really, now?” I asked shooting a smirk his way. She nodded causing her tiny curls to bounce around her face. “Well I’m glad; he is my prince after all.” I don’t believe I have ever seen some one smile so big. Chaz was wearing a big goofy, full-teeth smile. I returned it as I set brook down and sat with them in front of the doll house. “So what you guys playing?” I asked sneaking a glance at Chaz, who was smiling at me.    

Brooklyn explained the whole thing to me and we played with her dolls, like a family.