chapter 3

i dedicate this chapter to kkay998 because she was the first and only to comment on my story!! so thanks for reading love! thanks  also for the votes and reads love you guys!! <3;3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RYAN'S POV. 

       After Courtney ran out of the mall with Chaz chasing after her, I turned toward Justin. “Wow what is that chick’s problem? Is she stupid or what?” he said laughing. The kid that was with Justin, Christian Beadles, looked shocked.  “Dude!” I boomed. “That ‘chick’ was your best friend from preschool!” I said he just looked at me funny. I could feel my blood boiling. “My best friend? Ryan I don’t know her. Never seen her before.” He said looking at me like I was crazy. “But THAT girl was smokin’!” he said licking his lips. The Justin we used to know never would have done that, he wouldn’t disrespect girls.  “You do know her! She gave you the broken toy dinosaur on the first day of preschool!” I waved my arms at him. He still looked lost. “I think you’re going craz-“I cut him off. “I’m not crazy! I wish Courtney just let you cry, and blubber like a baby on the floor. Because her and Chaz wouldn’t be so hurt right now. They would be happy.” I screamed at him. He was so pig headed. I don’t know why I didn’t see this coming. “Hey don’t yell at me, bro! My fans wouldn’t be so happy, now would they?” he said smirking at me. “You know what? I’m glad you left! Go back to Georgia and have fun with your fame because it’s all you have left, @$$hole!” I screamed, starting to walk away. Leaving behind, a shocked, Justin, and Christian.  “I don’t need YOU, CHAZ or that girl! I have –“I cut him off getting in his face, this time. “You have what? What do you have Justin? Fame, celebrity friends, your mom, fans? That’s it Justin! It may seem like a lot but you lost the most important things in your life!” I took a deep breath then continued. “You’re true friends. The people who were always there for you. Well not any more we have all moved on. We have each other now, and we are fine without you! You are just a spoiled brat that gets everything he wants!” I turned and stormed out of the mall. Justin’s jaw was practically on the ground.  

       I told Chaz and Courtney what I did, they thanked me, and then we went back to Courtney’s house. We have watched The Proposal, Jeff Dunhams: Arguing With Myself, now we had the movie Step Brothers on. I laughed at a funny part of the movie.  I looked over and saw Courtney wrapped in Chaz’s arms asleep. They both really liked each other, I could tell. But they were both oblivious to the fact that they like each other.

       I turned back around to watch the movie. I let out a yawn as I felt my eyelids getting heaver. I struggled to keep them open but in the end the sleepiness won and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

Courtney’s POV.

       I wiggled around and I felt someone’s cheek on mine. I opened one eye and immediately shut it, the sun was blinding me. I opened my eyes again slowly turning away from the light coming into the window. I looked around and saw I was wrapped in Chaz’s arms. I felt butterflies flutter in my belly, as I saw a cute smile playing on his lips even though he was still asleep. How do I know he is still asleep? He was lightly snoring. He snored all the time, but it was really adorable. I laughed as I saw Ryan passed out on the floor. He must have fallen off the couch in the middle of the night. I snuck my way out of Chaz’s grip and ran to my room to shower. My bed room was huge. I had my own bathroom, balcony, walking closet, and a bed with a canopy on it. I grabbed a pair of black shorts, my batman shirt, and my yellow converse. I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

       One I got out I changed into my cloths and Chuck Taylors.  I dried my hair with the blow drier, and then straightened it. Once it was perfect I went over to my jewelry box, and put on my locket. I slipped on my Gandhi ‘nobody can hurt me without my permission’ ring and added a ‘swag’ bracelet to be cool. I put on my black nerd glasses as I walked downstairs (http://www.polyvore.com/broken_promises/set?id=36818441 ).

       I went into the kitchen and made us all breakfast. I laid down big plates of bacon, scrambled eggs, Chaz’s favorite kind, sausages, and 3 cups of orange juice on the table. I sighed to myself trying not to think about what happened at the mall. I went to the doorway of the living room and screamed, “Boys!! Food!” they jumped up and ran into the kitchen. I laughed at them, and followed them into the kitchen. They both filled a plate with food and began to eat. “So what are we doing today?” I asked putting only a little bit of food on my plate. “Laser quest?” Chaz said shrugging his shoulders. “Nahh dude we went there on Thursday.” Ryan said, taking a bite of bacon. “How about we go to the beach?” I suggested, eating the little bit of food on my plate.  “NO, SEGULLS ALWAYS DIVE BOMB ME WHEN WE GO!” chaz said, I just laughed remembering the day it happened.

       We were 15, and our moms had brought us to the beach, one hot Saturday. “Come on Chaz!” I yelled dragging him to the dip-n-dots stand. “But I want poutine!” he whined from behind me. “Too bad!” I stuck my tongue out at him, and dragged him the rest of the way to the stand.  “1 medium cotton candy, and 1 medium cookies and cream please!” I said to the girl, my braces giving me a lisp. “Coming right up!” the girl behind the counter said. “So how is Sasha?”  I asked chaz. “She is great! Me and her have a date tomorrow.” He said smiling at me happily. I had like Justin and Chaz and I thought since Justin left, I could focus on my crush on chaz, but he had numerous girl friends during the time. “Where are you taking her?” I asked being polite. “I’m taking her to the movies! We are gonna go see Rio.” He said. “Sounds like fun!” I said trying to sound happy. The air had gotten awkwardness to it. “1 cotton candy and 1 cookies and cream?” the girl said, handing me the cotton candy and chaz the other one. We paid her then walked down by the water. “So what are you doing tomorrow?” his eyes were glowing. “I’ll probably just stay home and watch movies or something.” I said shrugging. He nodded his head when a seagull swooped down and knocked the dip-n-dots out of his hands.

       Chaz let out a high pitched squeal and I fell to the ground laughing. “ITS. NOT. FUNNY!!” He said in betweens breaths. He just started laughing too. That was one of the best days of my life.

       “Okay no beach, how about-“my mom cut me off, coming down stairs. “Courtney, dear! You can’t go out, I’m having guests over.” She said coming into the kitchen to clean up the mess we made. “Do I have to?” I whined. “Yes! Now we are having Pattie Malette, and her son Justin Bieber over as our quests. You remember them don’t you?” she asked whipping down the counters.  She took the boys and my now empty plates and washed them.

       My stomach dropped. ‘She couldn’t be serious?’ I thought. “Who?” I half screamed. “Pattie Mallette and her son jus-“I cut her off. “How could you? You know he hurt me, badly. Yet you still invite him over for dinner like nothing happened?” I said my voice getting louder by every word. The hurt and anger built up in me was about to burst. “Courtney, please, I didn’t-“I cut her off again. “No, don’t even try.” I ran out of the kitchen and into my back yard. I hid in the small rose garden, sitting on a bench I laid down and just let the tears of anger, confusion, and sadness flow down my now bright red, flustered, cheeks.