Chapter 5

i personally love this chapter! i hope you like it! sorry if its like fast. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin’s POV. (Still)

       Courtney was seated across from me, her mom, next to her. My mom sat across from Molly and she was sitting next to me. “So Courtney, what have you been up to these past years? Any boy friends?” my mom asked winking across the table. “Well I’ve been more into music; I’ve hung out with chaz and Ryan a lot too. We actually went to London, England last summer with our families, it was absolutely beautiful there.” She replied twirling spaghetti with her fork. “And yes, I have had a boyfriend, he-“she hesitated, looking down at her plate. “He what, sweetie? “Mom asked, taking a small bit of spaghetti. “Uhh, he-, let’s just say he wasn’t the nicest person to go out with.  He didn’t treat me right.” She wouldn’t look at any one. Something was wrong, I could tell, something wasn’t right. “What do you mean? What did he do?” I quickly said, without thinking. “Justin! Don’t be rude! “My mom exclaimed. Courtney sighed and put her hand on my moms. “It’s okay Pattie.” She patted her hand then pulled it back into her lap. She turned her head so she was looking at me, dead on. “He emotionally abused me, he said I was the ugliest girl he had ever seen, or that I was so fat he was surprised that my cloths didn’t bust open because of how big I was. And the next day he would apologize and I would take him back, stupid me huh? Then he would do it again and it would continue until he apologized and I went back to him. Then one day I caught him c-cheating on me with my only girl best friend, at the time.” Her eyes showed her pain. How much that boy affected her, it all showed in her eyes. I mentally smacked myself. ‘Yeah he hurt her, and you weren’t there to protect her like you promised.’ I thought. God I’m such an idiot.

       “Who? Who was it?” I growled out, again without thinking. She sunk down into her chair. “Ronnie. Ronnie McCullen.” She whispered. “McCullen did this? That as-“my mom cut me off again. “Justin Drew Bieber! Watch your mouth. “She scolded. I rolled my eyes mad that he would do that to her. She is absolutely beautiful and not even 1 pound over weight. She looks underweight if you ask me. That cruel jerk did that to her I bet. I let out an angry snort. “I’m sorry sweetie. I never liked that boy. You are absolutely beautiful; don’t let anyone tell you different. Me and Justin are here if you ever need to talk.” My mom said trying to comfort Courtney. “Thanks Pattie, that means a lot. Mom, I don’t feel well may I be excused?” she pushed her plate further onto the table. “Yes sweetie, go ahead.” Molly said kissing her forehead. Courtney whispered something into her ear and she just nodded in response. “Well it was nice seeing you guys again. I’m sorry for being rude, I just don’t feel good.” She said before waving and turning to go retreat to her room.

Courtney’s  POV.

       I climbed the stairs 2 at a time. Once I reached the top, I ran into my room and locked the door. I needed Chaz he knows how to calm me down. I walked over to my window and slid it open. I told my mom that I was going to go over to Chaz’s house. I flung my legs over the window sill and landed on the roof just outside my window. I walked over to the tree that was in between mine and Chaz’s house. I got down and crawled over to Chaz's window. I knocked on his window twice, waiting for him to open his window. We did this all the time. We would sneak over to each other’s houses in the middle of the night, and then sneak back over in the morning. “Come on chaz, please be home.”  Ever since Justin left my feelings for chaz tripled. But I would never let him know. I’m too afraid of rejection. I went to knock again when the blinds shot up and the window opened. “Courtney? What’s wrong?” he asked helping me into his room.  “Just the normal. Justin still doesn’t remember me, Pattie asked if I had any boyfriends, and Justin pressured me into telling him about Ronnie, and my life is just so damn awesome.” I said falling onto his bed. He came over and scooped me up into his lap and held me as tears fell down my face.

       It’s funny. Chaz doesn’t even have to say anything, he just holds me and I calm down. “I love you chaz. You’re amazing, you know that right?” I said looking up at him. He was looking at me, his green eyes, bright, and shining. “I love you to Courtney, always have.” That confused me but I just went with it. He looked me in the eyes and leaned in closer to mine, slowly. I felt myself leaning in too. We were so close I could feel his breath on my face. I was going to take a risk. I closed my eyes and closed the distance between our lips. The kiss was slow and gentle. It was amazing; I could feel fireworks going off in my belly.

He pulled away slowly, and rested his forehead on mine. “You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that!” he whispered. I giggled at how cute he was being. I guess I hadn’t said anything, because she started to ramble. “I-its okay if you don’t feel the same. I mean I understand, its ME, and I get it I’m gro-“I cut him off, “Chaz! Calm down! I have wanted to do that for a long time too.” I kissed him softly, and pulled away. “Really?” he asked shyly. His cheeks turned a light pink color.  “Yes!” I said giggling. He let out a dramatic sigh. “Well I know its bad timing with- everything- but will you please be my girlfriend?” he asked, his eyes showed hope. I grabbed his face, and said “yes chaz! I would love to be your girlfriend.” I said, kissing him, and then cuddling into his chest. I couldn’t get the goofy smile off my face. I was over the moon.

We decided to put on a few movies, and we just cuddled on his bed. He had told his parents I was here and that we were now a couple. They had cheered causing chaz to blush, and drag me back into his room, where we are now. “I’m bored!” chaz whined, like a 5 year old. “Let’s go to the park!” he cheered, pulling me off the bed. “But it’s 10 o’clock!” I said, looking at his alarm. “So!?” he asked me in a duh tone. “Fine!” I said following him out of the house and toward the park. I hopped onto his back and he gave me a piggy back ride. Once we entered the park he walked over to the tree we used to climb when we were younger. He sat me down then sat down next to me. “The moon looks so beautiful tonight!” I said snuggling into his side. He instantly wrapped his arms securely around my waist. “Not as beautiful as you” I heard him whisper. I felt my cheeks heat up. “Thanks chazy. You’re handsome yourself mister.” I said looking up at him. He just shook his head ‘no’ giving me a look like I was crazy. “What do you mean ‘NO’?” I said glaring at him. He had a low self-esteem like me. “You know! Ryan and Justin are the ones with the looks. I’m just ‘Chaz the ugly kid’.” He said looking out at the park. “Chaz, look at me.” I demanded. I had to force him to look at me. “You are one of THE most handsome boys I have ever seen. Don’t listen to those haters. Justin is ughh and Ryan is Ryan. You are perfect to me. And that’s all that matters, if the other people can’t see that they must be blind. I love you chaz.” I said, pulling him into a bone crushing hug. “You love me?” he whispered. I pulled away from the hug, and looked at him. “I think I do chaz” I said looking down at my lap. “Well good I love you to, Courtney Viola Sherman.” He said kissing me with so much passion.

I pulled away and ran to the merry-go-round, and he called after me. “Hey get back here!” he said getting up and chasing me. “You have to catch me first!” I said laughing as we ran circles around the park. I hid behind the slide, and ran when he saw me. But he ended up catching me. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, and his breath on my neck. “Caught you!” he said, into my ear, sending a shiver up my spine. Just then it started to down pour. “Come on lets go home!” he said. “No let’s dance!” I said dancing to no music. He laughed, “Your crazy, Courtney viola!” he said but he came and danced with me, anyways. We were slow dancing in the rain, when he kissed me. He knows I have always wanted to be kissed in the rain, and he did it. Which made it all the more special.

After a lecture from his mom, when we got home, about being out at 1 in the morning she allowed us to go upstairs to change and to go to bed. “Here you can wear some of my cloths.” He said throwing me a pair of sweat pants and a young money t-shirt on it. “Thanks!” I said, going into the bathroom and changing. When I went back into his room I saw him already lying in bed. I snuck over to his bed and slid in next to him. He put his arm over my waist. And I snuggled into him. “Good night Courtney.” He whispered. “Good night chazza.” I said, letting sleep over take me, while I happily lay with my boyfriend. ‘Best night ever’ I thought to myself. <3