Suga:Sweet revenge

It was the month of April and Sugar decided to prank you because it was April fools.

He ran to the bathroom and placed a fake plastic bug on the sink.

Since Suga knew you we're afraid of bugs he thought of the prank carefully. After a few hours you went home from school. You saw Suga Lying down the sofa.

You went inside the bathroom and wanted to wash your face.

You grabbed the soap and went to that sink. Just when you we're about to open the faucet your eyes widen when seeing the fake bug on the sink.

You we're terrified and closed your eyes tight.

Suga woke up and laughed at you.

You heard Suga laughing at you and realized it was just a prank.

Then with anger and terror you screamed,"Suga OPPAAAAAAAA!"

You went out the bathroom and there you saw Him laughing his soul out.

"Wow Jagiya you we're really scared back there."

"Why did you do that?"

"It's April fools remember?"

"Oh now I get it."

You went to your room and locked the door while Suga keeps on laughing and falling on the couch because you we're very funny.

Just then an idea came in your head. You wanted to prank Suga as your revenge.

A few months later. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------*-*-------------------------------

"Suga oppa happy birth day."

"Thanks."

You brought him a cake with sprinkles.

just when he was about to slice it he took the fork and poke it into the balloon.

Then*BOOOMPLOOOP*

"Jagiya!"

You laughed at him as he wiped the whip cream that exploded to his face.

"It's a balloon Suga hahaha"

HAPPY HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY SUGA.*-*