Rapmon:Flowers for you

You live a simple life with a simple house and a simple school.

It was the first day of school and when you got to the classroom you sat down the desk in front near the white board.

Suddenly,"Y/N?" Your friend greeted and hugged you since you didn't see each other for two months.

She sat down next to you during class and school activities like PE.

The bell rang and you we're off to eat your snacks outside the classroom. You two sat down the bench. As you nibbled on you sandwich you notice a boy staring at you. You tugged your friend's uniform and asked her who that boy is.

Then she calmly answered,"oh that guy I'd Namjoon(rapmon) he's a bit shy but he is very sweet once you get to know him.

You attended your afternoon classes and you and your friend went home.

The next day your friend told you that she was sick and could not go to school.

"A/N when will you be back for class? There are many assignments here and you might not catch up."

Then your friend replied,

"Don't worry I'll be back tomorrow"

You said bye over the phone and you hang up.

It was lunch and you sat down the bench you and yyour friend was sitting yesterday.

Then suddenly Namjoon sat bye you and smiled at you. You smiled back at him and you we're surprised that he pulled out a rose from his bag and gave it to you saying, " flowers for you"

You we're so surprised you hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

After a few days you and Namjoon consecutively see each other.

He became one of you closest friends.
And you we're happy because of him.

When your friend came back to school she felt better and in relief because she saw you we're happy with Namjoon.

You and Namjoon we're happy and so as your parents.