Jin: Dr Seokjin

"You know Y/N you should always remember to to eat breakfast before going to school."

Jin said it because he was concern for you to starve.

"Jin oppa I'm OK. I'm not that hungry."

You replied to him while putting your things in your bag for school.

You went out the door. While waiting for the school bus Jin came by your side to wait for your school bus."oppa you don't have to wait with me." You saw the school bus nearly approaching you. Before you picked up your bags you and Jin exchanged goodbyes as he kissed you on your forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You we're at school and you came very early .

You sat down your desk and started to doodle and draw on your paper.

You noticed that your stomach hurts, but you didn't mind it. After a few minutes you feel dizzy and you wanted to puke.

You opened your bag and pulled out your wallet. You ran to the canteen and bought something sweet hoping that the feeling of vomiting will go away. But it didn't work.

"Y/N why are you so pale?" Your friend asked you with a curios looking face.

"I feel sick today."

Your friend sat next to you and and touched your arm, when she did pulled her hand back.

"Why what's wrong?" You asked her because of her sudden reaction.

"Y/N your so cold. You are freezing."

Your friend got up and asked the teacher if you could go home. The teacher said yes and decided to contact Jin.

Jin arrived at your school.

"Y/N what happened?"

"I don't know. I felt my tummy rumbling and after that I felt dizzy."

"Y/N It's because your hungry and you didn't eat breakfast."

You and Jin went home and Jin took care of you.

He was always by your side until you got better.

From that day you would always eat breakfast happily with Jin before going to school. Jin would also pack you lunch.

You always enjoyed him being by you side.

It makes you imagine him as a doctor. Doctor Seokjin.