Hoseok: Never ending love

Hoseok and you both live in an apartment.

You always take care of him and he always take care of him.

"Y/N would you like to eat chocolate cake?"

Hoseok offered you a slice of chocolate cake from his party last week.

You happily accepted it and ate it. You got some of the chocolate icing on your cheeks and Hoseok didn't hesitate to wipe it off.

"Thanks buddy" you said as you hugged him.

"Awe your too sweet." He replied as he hugged you back.

You went back to your dorm and fixed your things for your school.

The next day Hoseok knocked on your door asking you to walk with him to school.

You replied,"sure Hoseok."

You got your things from your bed in the dorm and walked outside where Hoseok was waiting.

He carried some of your books and you both walked to school.

When you both reached your room Hoseok kissed your hand and and you turned red. He walked away and carried your bags inside your room. You sat down your chair and started to doodle on your paper.

The teacher came in and started class.

After a few hours of lecture the school bell rang signaling that it was lunch time.

You walked out your room to see Hoseok holding lunch for you.

You thanked him for it and you and Hoseok chatted while walking to the canteen.

"So how's your class Y/N? Did you enjoy your day?"

Then you replied to him,"Geez Hoseok your starting to sound like my mom. But if your talking about my day it was great because of you."

You smiled at him as he turned red and gigled.

"Thanks for the never ending love Hoseok." He smiled at you as he replied,

"Just for you Y/N."