Twins, Memories, and Running . . . Oh My!

This one is for wishfulimagination for taking the time to comment on my story. She made me want to upload sooner! Thanks for commenting!

Hey hobo buddies!!! How's my best-est friends!!

   So we have a problem. MadisonKevianNinja,(however that works) waveingflags, and I have a problem. We are debating over which one is best. Madison(for short) says ninja turtles, flags says religious ninja bunnies, and me rabid ninja dogs that has the power to turn people into blueberries. Did I get that all correct?

   We need your help. Determine which one is better so we can have an ultimate champion!! O.o!! Vote for me!!! I'll upload twice a day!!! Hahahahaha!! Joking, but seriously where do we come up with these things?!

________________________________________________________

THIS IS NOT EDITED!!!

    I stood still listening to the deafening awkward silence between the three of us. They say that every minute of awkward silence a gay baby is born, well we were creating a lot of gay babies. Not that I cared. (A/N sorry if it's offending any homosexual people out there. To be honest I think they are some of the nicest people out there.)

   Finally Clark broke the silence by glaring at me. "How much of that did you hear?" He asked.

      "Uh, not much, who's Clarence? What are the tunnels? Who are these people that are looking for me? Why-" The hand from Clark's twin clamped over my mouth.

   "Not much huh? Seems like you heard majority of our conversation." He said in an icy tone. He looked just like Clark down to the tease. The only difference was the eyes. This boy's eyes were a rich hazel.

     I gulped not liking the way the guys were staring at me. "Well how could I not listen when you two were talking so loud. I swear you two could convince me to commit suicide if you wanted." I stated just so we wouldn't have to go back into awkward silence.

    Clark and his twin snickered and I stood there waiting for an introduction. It took about a minute until Clark realized what I was waiting one. "Oh, I'm sorry. Melinda this is my twin brother Clay. My real name is Clarence by the way, but I prefer Clark." He babbled blushing.

   I smiled at Clay and held out my hand politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you Clay."

     He grinned back flirtatiously and took my hand kissing my knuckles before whispering, "The pleasure is all mine, Melinda." I felt a shiver simmer down my spine and I resisted the urge to shutter from the feeling.

     I looked into Clay's eyes for the first time and a memory flooded through my brain. It was of Clark, Clay and I all sitting on the beach watching the sunset in our fancy clothes from the middle ages. I had no clue which of the two brother's arms were around me. From the back both men looked like the same person. All I knew was that I was in love with one of them.

    I came back to reality and cocked my head to the side. "Did you just remember something?" Clay asked as if he could read me like an open book.

    I nodded and sighed. "We were on a beach, the three of us that is, and one of you had your arms wrapped around me. It seemed like we were in love as we watched the sunset, but the problem is I don't know which one of you was holding me." I said with a confused look, or what I thought was a confused look, on my face.

     Both of the brothers shared a knowing glance as if communicating silently with each other. They must have known what I was talking about but didn't clue me in on which one was holding me. I found that odd. Could it have been Clay and that's why neither of them said anything?

      Instead Clark changed the subject. "Well the tunnels are a place where we lock up all of the evil people that have powers. I guess now-a-days you would call them villains. We have a place that's safe enough for you to keep you away from The Dark Ones if you'd like?"

     "Well who are these people you two are calling 'The Dark Ones'?" I asked making air quotes with my fingers. A looke of pure hatered crossed Clay's face and he cracked his knuckles in annoyance.

   "Not a who but a what. The Dark Ones are evil shadows or vampires that feed off the powerful paranormal people like us. They show no mercy and have no souls. Their leader is our enemy. His name is Wade and has an issue with his temper." Clay said while gritting his teeth so it sounded like he was struggling to get the words out.

    "Well what does this Wade guy want with me?" I asked curious as to why I was being chased down. What did I have that this so called Wade guy wanted?

   "You are more important to the paranormal world than you think. There is a person in our world called the Huntress who can possess great power. She was to hunt down those that took from the innocent. You are her. You don't have your full powers back yet but that's only because you just found out you had powers. I know this is a lot to take in, but we don't have much time.  Wade wants you while you're still clueless. So when he takes advantage of you you'll never be able to figure his ulterior motive out." Clark said explaining this to me in vivid detail.

    That still didn't tell me what this Wade guy wanted with me. Why was I so important to these people? What was I meant for in their world? I was about to ask this but never got the chance to because right then there was a crash and the next thing I knew was that Clark was dragging me along and I was running for my life.