Please Help Me!

Small note, her name Jimin is pronounced as Gee-min.

o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o

Jimin smiled at the kid in front of her and stuck her small chubby hand out for the child to hold. The kid looked up cautiously with head still lowered, but Jimin still adorned a grin.

"I will be your friend!" The small child smiled, glee filled him as he went to take the girl's hand. But, just as both of their hands touched, the little boy faded away. Leaving little four year-old Jimin all by herself on the playground. She stared at the place where the boy was standing a minute ago in confusion. Why did that always happen?

It was then from the side of the little girl, other children were watching her weary eyes.

"She's talking to herself."

"Weirdo."

"H-Hey, we better not stand around her or else we'll catch her weirdness too!"

Jimin frowned at all the kids around her. That's rude to say! What if the little boy was still here and heard them! She turned around with a pout on her face and stomped off the playground. She didn't need to play with other kids who act so rude.

oO0OoO0Oo

Jimin sighed to herself on the memory. That was thirteen years ago, and how she wishes those people she talked to were real. The girl leans her head on her desk in class, barely able to keep awake in the last period. Jimin has seen ghosts ever since, well, just ever. She didn't find out they were ghosts until kindergarten when she realized no one else could see them. At first the ability was cool to her, but it soon grew to be a pain as they would keep pestering her for favors. What's worse about the ghosts is that they can mess with Jimin, sometimes tripping her, moving her possessions, or just angering the girl 'till she starts to yell at them. That's when worse comes to worse as people would then think she's talking to herself.

It's still a plight to her even today. Two elderly couple were currently pulling on her long wavy black-hair and poking at the girl. She would sometimes turn around to glare at them with her brown eyes. Jimin groaned to herself and slammed her head on the desk gaining some attention from the rest of the class. These ghosts have been causing her trouble all day! Even in gym class they made her trip during the mile!

While the girl was wallowing at her current state she felt a small object hit her head. Jimin looked up at the side of her to see her friend Adele looking at her with an eyebrow raised. She then glanced at her desk to see a piece of paper on it, Jimin opened it to see a small note scribbled in by her friend.

U better not be going crazy on me

The girl let out a sigh at Adele's comment. It was still a mystery to Jimin why the blond and hazel eyed beauty was her friend, Adele wasn't the most friendliest person in the world. She had a bad temper and would speak whatever what was on her mind. Now that Jimin thinks about it that's probably why Adele hangs out with her, because no one else in the school would. Even though the girl was very rude, Jimin was thankful to have a friend who would hang out with her despite Jimin's random times of 'talking to herself'.

The bell rang, signalizing the end of school. Jimin got up from her seat and picked up her stuff, from the side of her Adele came up to the black-haired girl and hit her across the head. Jimin let out a small sound at the impact.

"God! What's wrong with you? You've been glaring at the air all day and it's freaking me out." Jimin rubbed her head with a pout and straightened back up.

"Have not!" Adele let out a scowl and started to walk out of the classroom. She then stopped at the door noticing that Jimin wasn't moving from her spot, the haughty blond raised an eyebrow as her friend didn't move from her spot. Her look of confusion soon turned to one of a glare.