Chapter 11

hey srry i took so long to upload..been so busy. Well anyways vote and comments are highly appreciated!

Dedicated to themysterygurl786 for her wonderful comments and votes :) thnks so much!!

Chapter 11

"WHAT THE F***!" I exclamimed on the top of my lungs. I was sitting in the front seat of Chad's car 9:00 in the morning and this was my reaction to his whole money-making plan.

"You want me to gamble?!" I yelped, shuddering at the thought.

"Do you want to make fast money or not?" Chad asked seriously.

"No, no. I can't gamble. It's bad. It's wrong... and there's a risk of losing alot of money, too!"

"Not the way I play." Chad smirked.

I gave him a wierd look. "Look, Chad. I know you're trying to help here but I can't do this. There has to be some other way to make money fast."

He shrugged and shook his head, "That's all I had in mind. I make pretty good cash with it. I'm an expert."

"You gamble..alot?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah...sure. My friends and I hit the casinos by the beach all the time. I'm telling you it's worth it. With the way I play, you will gain more than the money you need in no time."

"I can't...i'm sorry. I'll just have to find another way." I was upset and put down. Chad's plan was ridiculous and wrong. I put my hand on the door to get out. Chad grabbed my hand.

"Hey, where you going? Okay, look I...I can do something else for you.. if you want." he said, still holding my hand.

"What now?" I said a little harshly.

"I can lend you the money you need." his response took me by surprise.

"Huh?? How? I thought you were low on cash!"

He looked down, "Uh yeah, I was that time because of a stupid bet I made. But, now I have more than enough money and i'm gladly willing to lend you some."

I examined his face...he was serious. "B-b-bu-"

He tightened his grasp, "Please."

I looked into his deep eyes and then looked down, "Okay. I'll take it." I knew there was no other way we'd be able to get all that money..Chad was our only hope. "I promise to pay you back every dollar, Chad. You don't know how much this favor means to me, honestly."

He put his hand on my cheek and smiled, "Leah, it's the least I can do. You don't know how much your happiness means to me."

I was so happy, I didn't even know to express it and then the most unexpected thing happened. Chad leaned in closer to my face, cupped his hands on my cheeks and suddenly put his mouth on mine and kissed me. I widened my eyes but then closed them and kissed him back. It was a passionate and sudden kiss, and it felt wonderful. After a few seconds, our lips seperated and we stared into each other eyes and smiled. My face was beet red, though. I could feel it.

"Leah, would you officially be my girl?" Chad asked, taking my hand into his.

First the kiss, and now this. This has to be a dream.

"I-I....yes." I sputtered out and he then pulled me into his arms and gave me a huge hug.

"I love you." he whispered into my hair.

"I love you, too." I whispered back. I felt my eyes getting wet. This is too good to be true.

My dad is going to be okay, and Chad is going to be all mine. What more can I ask for?