Chapter 5

Dedicated to crazychick for being so supportive and helpful and cuz shes my bffl :) love u girrl lolz

Chapter 5

Rrrrrrrrrriiiiiingggggggg!!!!, rrrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!!!!.....

The annoying ringtone on my cellphone chimed through my ears and woke me up with a sudden burst. Damnit! I was having such a great dream of me and Chad!

"Ugh!" I grumbled grabbing the phone from my dresser. Once I pressed the end button I saw it was 9:00. I jumped out of bed frantically. My first class starts at 9:20! I put the alarm for 8:30 at the highest volume! Was I that dead asleep? Mom, Dad and Brandon leave the house at 8 so obviously they didn't hear it. I rushed myself to the bathroom and washed up. I already had my clothes for today hung on my bedroom door so I didn't have to worry about that. Today I was going to wear my light blue short sleeves top with Hannah's white scarf decorated with silver sequins ( I borrowed it a long time ago but she told me I can keep it) and my skinny blue jeans. The outfit looked amazing after wearing it. I then quickly applied mascara, eyeliner and white lip gloss, ran a brush thorugh my long dark brown hair, grabbed my bag, and rushed out the door. There was no time for breakfast even though I was starving.

I was five minutes late to American Literature class but the teacher didn't seem to care too much so that was a relief. Thank goodness I had my map in my bag so I didn't get lost. My stomach grumbled all throughout class. It was so embarassing! When class was dismissed, I rushed out. "Leah!" I heard a familiar girl's voice behind me. I turned around, it was Jessie! She was walking her way over to me with a snobby look on her face. Today she had on dark blue eyeshadow, dark mascara and even darker lip gloss. Her clothes were slutty just like the first time I saw her.

I raised my eyebrow, "Uhm, Jessie?"

When she came inches in front me, she pursed her lips and put a hand on her waist, "Do you and Chad have a thing?" she questioned me looking me right in the eyes. Her eyes were flaring with anger; they made me feel uncomfortable.

"N-n-no, why would you think t-that?" I stammered.

She raised her eyebrows and then proceeded to put up her pointer finger in my face, "If you end up having ANYTHING with him, I will skin you alive. He's all mine, alright?"

I took a big gulp and nodded. Wow was she scary! She then gave me another evil glare and stomped off. Second day of college and I have already gotten threatened...how wonderful.

After Human Philosophy, I walked all the way to the main doors of the college and waited outside for Chad. I checked the time on my cell, there were still 5 minutes until 12. I sat myself down on a nearby bench and waited. I also looked around to make sure there was no sign of Jessie. That girl is starting to freak the hell out of me. I couldn't wait to tell Chad about the way she threatened me! Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I literally leaped up from the bench dropping my binders. Chad stood behind the bench chuckling. My face grew hot as he picked up the binders from the ground.

"Hey nice to see you too!" He exclaimed still chuckling handing over my binders.

I grabbed them and looked down, "Uh, sorry I was just lost in thought."

 "Oh, so were you thinking about a handsome, tall, muscular guy...in other words, me?" I put my head up and looked at his face. His light green eyes were shining more than ever in the sunlight and his cute dimpled grin was glued onto his face.

"Noooo, not really." I grinned back maybe even blushing a little.

"Well ready to go?" he asked putting out his hand. He wants me to hold his hand? Isn't it a little early for all this? I hesitated for a while but finally put my hand in his. I couldn't help myself. His hand was warm and comfortable in mine. We walked all way to his car smiling without another word.