Chapter 9

hey plz plz plz take only half a second of ur time to vote and just 2 seconds to comment :) i wud rlly rllly appreciate it :) (: enjoy

<3 mahi <3

Chapter 9

Ugh. Classes dragged by so slow because of the excitement I was feeling about going to the mall with Chad who was buying me a dress from his own money. After both of my classes ended, I ran into Mel on the way to Chad's car. I thought she'd be mad at me for leaving her hanging yesterday but she seemed the total opposite. She waved at me with a big smile and came over to me.

"What's up girly!" she exclaimed in her cheerful, slightly high-pitched voice.

"Hey, um nothing. Sorry about yesterday, I was in a real bad mood. I didn't mean to ignore you or-"

"Don't worry about it! I completely understand!" she cut me off, "I know how much you loooveee that Jake kid!" she winked, laughing her butt off.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, sure. So anyways i'll catch you later. I have to, eh, get home now."

"Sure thing. Bye! And try not thinking about Jake too much!" she continued laughing loudly while walking away.

I shook my head and smiled. That girl is crazy...I thinks she consumes way too much caffeine.

Chad was waiting right in front of the main buidling. Thank goodness the rain had stopped, so I wouldn't be soaking wet again.

"Hey!" I exclaimed getting into his car.

He smiled wide, "Hello. How were your classes?"

I groaned, "Don't ask! The excitement was killing me! Now let's head to the mall! I just texted Dad telling him i'll be home by 1:30ish. Is that fine?"

"It's perfect!" Chad said happily putting the car into drive, "So, you're excited to get your new dress?" he added.

"Oh yeah! I haven't wore a dress for a while now. The last time I wore one was at my friend Hannah's birthday party last year." I told him.

"Wow, really?" he raised his eyebrow, "Well, brace yourself because Chad is going to buy you a rocking dress."

"Um, Chad. You said you're low on money. How are you going to pay for it?" I wondered remembering the time he told me that.

"I got it under control, Leah. Just don't worry about it." he said seriously, looking ahead.

"Okay." I simply replied, still curious.

"Oh, by the way. I talked to Jessie. I warned her to back off." he told me keeping his gaze ahead.

"Oh, thanks Chad. You're the best! I just don't understand why she's being so possessive about you like you're her husband or something." I laughed.

Chad pursed his lips and kept a straight face, "Yeah, whatever." I noticed his voice was a little shaky. "Anyways, what kind of music you like? You can put on your favorite radio station if you want." he said, changing the topic completely. Hmm, wierd?

I gave him a confused look but he didn't even look at me. "Um, well anything. I'm not picky. You have any cd's?" I asked putting my hand out to open his dashboard.

"Uh, no, no. There's nothing in there. The radios just fine." He tuned the radio to 96.5. "Well, this station usually has the good songs." he put up the volume and started bopping his head and singing the lyrics to "Give Me Everything Tonight". He looked so cute doing that and his voice wasn't so bad either. I smiled and joined him. We sang along to every song that came on until we got the mall.