6-Pranking Slytherins

"Hey,Draco" I hear a raspy voice say. I trun around to see that it's a girl with beautiful black hair and cold black eyes which are glaring at me standing near the fire place.

"Hey Pan" Draco replies smiling at her. What kind of girl name is Pan, I have only known that Pan is the name of the Greek God of Nature.

"Don't call me that, it's a very stupid name" the girl says turning her glare to Draco and Draco truns back to the window.

"First year right?" the girl asks me I nod. She walks towards us and stops in front of Draco "Up early again Huh? What do you see in that window always staring at it. It's only a bunch of stupid stars" So I guess not many Slytherins know the secret of the window "Stars are beautiful"He says in a fake dreamy voice which the girl didn't realise was fake."You are crazy,"she says and then adds "come to the Great Hall fast alright" and then Draco replies as if snapped out of his dreamworld "Uh-huh Yeah sure" and the girl leaves casting a last dirty look towards me.

"Draco?" I ask "Yeah" he replied "When I open the the Howler try not to laugh,please"He gives me a confused look and replies "Uh Okay"

I think I should go to the great hall too I run up to my dorm and take my second Howler and put it in the the fire place thankfully it isn't winter so they aren't going light it till it's evening and go to the great hall.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Now that the great hall is full and the plates are full it's good time to open the Howler I look at Draco who is sitting in front of me I stamp his not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to get his attention"Try not to laugh"I reminded him.

And I open the Howler under the table and make sure the Howler doesn't escape my grip and then Green smoke stars coming from under the table and then Red, then Orange, then Yellow.

And then a voice comes which is apparently both Fred's and George's Haughty

"BEWARE SLYTHERINS THIS YEAR ONE BY ONE YOUR ARE GOING DOWN HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

(COUGH, COUGH)

TODAY I AM AGAIN GOING to WARN YOU AND THEN TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO TO PLEASE ME AND NOT AND NOT GO DOWN"

With that the Howler burned down. But thankfully I had seen it coming and thrown it out of my hand.

I looked at Draco the only person other than me in this table who doesn't look scared.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"By the way what did that thing mean when it said 'I'll warn again'" Draco asked me when we were back in the common room and everybody looks very scared and nervous.

I wave my wand pointing towards the fire place and say "Incendio" and and fire burn s and after a moment a creepy voice booms

"HELLO AGAIN DARLING SLYTHERINS," But this time it's not Fred and George but two girls voice ,I guess Angelina and Alicia "TODAY AFTER LUNCH ALL THE GIRLS SHALL GO TO THE BOY'S WASHROOM ON THE THIRD FLOOR AND ALL THE BOYS SHALL GO TO THE GIRL'S WASHROOM ON THE THIRD FLOOR IF ANYONE TRIED TO RUN AWAY I PERSONALLY WILL COME AND GET YOU, DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO ESCAPE THIS TASK I GAVE YOU AND WHEN YOU ARE THERE SHOUT THESE EXACT WORDS 'I HAVE COME TO YOU MY LORD AND LADY' DON'T YOU DARE FORGET ABOUT IT MY FAITHFUL SLYTHERINS"

Wicked! I think to myself as I try my best not to burst out laughing and trun to Draco and and see he is the doing the same.

Then he sees me doing the same as him and we burst out laughing.

"What you both did this?" a shrill and irritating and angry voice says.

"No Pansy-I just-knew that-she had-those howlers"Draco says between his laughs.

"And yet you didn't warn us even after the first howler you didn't think it nessary to warn us or tell about this to Professor Black?"[Regulas Black,Sirius Black's brother who gave up his life to destroy Voldy's Locket]

But we ignored her and continued laughing.

"Enough with the laughing"an elderly voice says we trun around to see it's a boy with a prefect's badge."You both need to be punished so we are going to go to Professor.Follow me silently."

775 words