8-The Meeting

Ron's POV

We were having breakfast when an unknown Snow-white Owl came and landed on my breakfast and held out two letters I reached for the first one to see it's addressed to Forge so I passed it to Gorge and the next one was addressed to Gred so I passed it to Fred with frustrated sigh.

I felt someone watching me I looked up to see it was Ginny smirking at me.

"Why did you destroy my breakfast?"I mouthed to her and her smirk widened.

"Because I am a Slytherin and so I'm evil."she mouthed back.

I glared at her but kept my mouth shut knowing further argument will lead to nowhere.

Gred or Feorge's POV (whichever you want)

I opened my letter and knew at once it was from Gin

Dear (Fred or George),
First of all I love you second of all I love your brain or actually both of your brains that Prank was a total success.

But I got caught at the second Howler because couldn't control my laugh anymore and most ou the Slytherins believe that Draco helped me in this plan because he kind of came to know about the prank before I opened those Howlers.

Anyways we should talk so come by the lake in the evening with Ron and tell him to get his friends too because I want to meet them.

Love Ginny

Ginny's POV

"Well I have to agree with one thing it was fun destroying Weasly's Breakfast." I hear Draco say.

"Well it was not!" I snap at him.

"I don't think so either."Rebecca Agreed.

"Hell to both of you soft hearts I think it was funny too bad Harry wasn't included though" Hannah said and highfied Pansy.

Surprisingly after the prank I became famous and Draco, Zabini, Pansy, Rebecca, Hannah and I became good friends almost like best friends.

-Evening-

Harry's POV

"Ron,get up,I never knew you to be into books"Hermonie said pulling Ron by the Hair.

I know why he is doing that he just wants to avoid meeting his sister for some unknown reason but I'm eager to meet her though.

"I'm asleep."Ron mumbled pretending to sleep.

"If you don't get up in five seconds, I'll get Fred and George to 'wake' you up."Hermione threatened.

No Response.

"1...
2....
3...
4...
5..."

Hermonie turned to go,

Ron shot up.

"I'm up."

She smirked with satisfaction.

"Good now I want to meet your sister so get ready"then she turned to me opened her mouth-probably to tell me the same saw that I was ready-closed her mouth them said "Let's wait for him in the common room."

-By the Lake-

"Took you guys long enough." the ginger girl said her voice raspy yet melodic.

"Hey!" I greeted smiling at her.

"Harry?"she asked and I nodded.

Then she started talking with her brothers and I zoned out.

Somebody was shaking their hands in front of my eyes out to me a while to realise.

"Hello you in their or did Luna's Nargles get you"the ginger girl beautiful voice says.

"Uh, sorry zoned out" I blinked.

"Next time you do that-"Hermonie starts but but the the ginger cut her off.

"Harry right thank you for that letter that day by the way."she said kindly smiling at me.

"Sorry I don't mean to be rude but I don't know you're name."

She gives Ron a 'Really'. look and turned back to me"It's Ginny."

We talked for awhile till it started to get dark and we headed for the castle.

608 words