2-The Sorting Hat

Harry's POV

"First years,First years over here" a rough voice said I looked up to see it was Hagrid The Game Keeper of Hogwarts.(Even though Hagrid wasn't expelled from Hogwarts in the third year he is still the The Game keeper of Hogwarts) "You'll get your first view of Hogwarts in a sec"

And then we followed him and came stop in front of a big lake where there many boats Hagrid who looks like a big Gaint, has taken a boat to himself already.
"No more than four in a boat." he shouts for all us. We three sit in one of the boats in the end Draco a blond boy and Hermonie that annoying girl are left with no boats left.

"Hey let's call that blond boy here" I suggest them they giving me a look and say
"I whould prefer that annoying girl over that blonde" Romilda says.

"Can you both stop calling her 'that annoying girl' " Ron says clearly annoyed.

"Ohh someone's got a crush" I and Romilda say together and laugh at him.

"It's not that I like her it's just that..."

"Just that?" Romilda asks curiously

"She must be a muggleborn and Dad's told me most muggleborns do that most muggleborn who come here are nerds."

"What's nerd?"we ask together
"Hadn't expected you to that word?"a voice says behind Romilda and me Ron's just starting behind us we turn to see it Hermonie.

"Is that a bad word?"I ask her
"Where you listening to us the whole time?" Ron asks her like I never spoke anything.

"No I just heard you say 'most muggleborn who come here are nerds' "Ron sighs with relief
"Did I miss something he doesn't want me to know?" She says tuning to us (Romilda and Harry are sitting beside each other, just to clear your doubts if you had any)

"No" Romilda answers and then Hermonie turns to me and I'm and I about to say yes when Romilda pinchs my hand for me to follow"No" I say Ron lets out another sigh of relief when she goes and sits beside him.

In a few minutes we are standing in front of the Castle Doors and there's a stern looking witch standing in front of the doors."Thank you Hagrid I'll take care of them form here" she says to the Half Gaint and turns to us "There are 4 Houses Griffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, you'll be sorted into one of those houses and get points according to your actions and in the end of the year the House with the most points will be given the Housecup,now follow me" She instructs and we follow after we reach the hall she places a hat on stool and it starts sing a boring song which included it eating itself if we found a better hat than it.

When my name is called I go sit on the stool and I'm annoced as a-
"Griffindor" the sorting hat shouts and then it's Ron's turn and then Romilda's they are also sorted into Griffindor then it was Hermonie's turn and the sorting hat kept murmuring "Griffindor or Ravenclaw" but at last she was a Griffindor

[A|N:Okay now I'm too lazy to write Harry's First year because there are no Adventures so I'll start with Ginny's First Year in the next Chapter.

Thank you for reading vote and comment :-D :-P ;-) :-)]

578 words