5-Draco Malfoy

Ginny's POV

After reading those letters I carefully hid them under the bed including the Howler knowing it would be dangerous.

I changed into my robes after brushing my teeth and put the Howler with 'Now' written on the back in my pocket.

And then realised I hadn't seen who my room mates were so I took a look around to see they were still sleeping and glanced up at the clock to see I am early it's just 6 O'clock Great! but I to wake the others anyway I go to the bed Beside mine to see Hannah sleeping there I wake her then go to the next best it's Rebecca after waking her I go to the next bed to see that the girl is black haired and when she opens her eyes they are grey and full of curiosity "Huh! Ginger,why are you waking me up?"She asks me rubbing her eyes "Because otherwise you'll become late" I lie and instantly get caught because she looks up at the Clock and glars at me but I walk away and head for the Common Room.

There I sit alone staring through the enchanted window which show a beautiful seance of might sky when I hear footsteps behind me and hardly 5 minutes had passed since I came down here I guess someone else also had woken up early like me.

I turn around to see it is the blond boy who had winked at me last night in robes and like an idiot I bluter out "Why did you wink at u me last night?" he gives me an amused look and says "Didn't think you would remember?" "I asked you a question answer if you want to otherwise tell me you won't answer blonde"and the last word struck him as of I had slapped him which I would never do... I think."I was just checking if you remembered me" he said sitting down on the chair beside mine "I could never forget you or anyone else who would have been in your place" I say with astonishment clear in my voice.

"It's your turn now Ginny" Mum says this is the first I going to Diagonally and I would also be bought something not like they never bougt anthing for me until today,I mean something that should make me happy,I mean... Ugh you get it right,if you don't bloody hell to you.

I move forward and take a fist full of the floo powder and step in the fire and shout "Dia-" I broke off coughing and some hope managed to say ally before I reached the place I was supposed to reached and then I opened my eyes to see I was standing in a dimly lit place.There was a glass case nearby which held a withered cushion,a bloodstained pack of cards,and staring glass eye.

Evil-looking masks stared down from the walls ,an assortment of human bones lay upon the counter ,and there were worse things I don't want describe. and looking out of the window I saw this place was definitely not diagonally but Knock turn ally. I should get out of here soon,by the looks of it...

And I hear a bell ringing the kind to notify the shop keeper there's customer and peep from where I am hoping at least Mum or Dad realised that must have come to knocktrun ally but am disappointed to see the person who entered is not someone I know but a blond boy and started look around curiously and was about touch a the creepy hand when a man enters the shop and stops him by keeping his cane on his shoulders which seems to give the boy a shock and for a moment I think he saw me and I instantly hide and then I hear the mans silky voice say "Touch nothing,Draco"and then I think it must be safe to peep again so I peep again and see him say in a angry Huff "I thought you were going to buy me a present." And then he glared at the hand for a while and turned and walked toward another direction and his father  head for the reception.

Someone taps on my shoulder and I open my mouth to scream but a hand makes my scream muffled and I turn around to that its the blond boy and he smirks at me and asks"What are you doing here?Spying on us?" "Why would I spy on you?" I ask him irritatedly. "So your lost" he says matter-of-factly "What made you think that"I ask him "From the way you are hiding"He Drawls. I turn away head for the door they came in from "After going out have fun with those Vampires and Werewolves out there ready to feed on you." His words froze me to the ground.

"Draco we are going"a voice says and it it snaps me out "Yes, Father" the blond boy says and then whispers in my ear "Follow me and stay out of my dad's sight" I did as he said thinking well I don't want to stay in this creepy place.

"Dad I want a broom" the blond boy says "Well then let's go to Diagonally" he turns and winks at me and I just hoped we were really going to Diagonally.

"Ginny!Where were you? We were searching for you" Mum asks pulling me into a hug, relived that I'm safe...

"I don't think anyone else would have done what I did" he says with full confidence.

"Why do you think so?" I challenge "Because how much of I know of the owner of that shop he would have sold you to someone" he says casually "What? You can't really be serious!" I say him astonished.

"Actually worse could've happened" he says in the same casual voice and then I realise "Why am I even taking to you"I say and turning toward the window and stare at beautiful stars in the window and after a while I mutter to him "Thanks by the way for that day" and he gives a short laugh and says "Your Welcome"

"Just don't say anyone about..." I trail off "About?" he asks "About,you know" I say staring at the stars "I know what?" he asks irritating me "Enough, go to bloody hell" "Bloody Hell is that a place" he asks irritating me even more I turn and glar at him long enough to make his smirk wear off and make him avoid my gaze and then I trun back to the window and there is silence.

"What do you see through the window?" You think too fast Gin I think to myself "Stars of the night sky Why don't you see the same?" I reply-ask and I'm surprised that my voice was not rude or cold but kind.

"This is an enchanted window if you want see your house right now just picture it in your mind with your eyes closed and now open you eyes and you'll see what really is happening in your house" I did as he instructed and when I opened my eyes I saw my house and that Mum was cooking food and washing dishes with magic and Dad was having his breakfast.

"What do you see through the window?" I ask him curiously turning.

"Nothing!" He replys

"Well, obviously you see something and if you don't want to tell me say that you don't want to" I say simply

"Well I see one of the beautiful places from Muggle world"

"Paris! Eiffel Tower!" I guess.

He gives me a shocked look and asks "How did you come to know?"

"I just guessed" I say him and his eyes start wandering everywhere then suddenly he says pointing towards my Pocket "Is that a Howler?"

I look at my pocket and see that the edge of my Howler is peeping out and quickly put it inside and snap "None of your business."

He smirks at me and says "So it is a Howler." I glar at him and warn. "Just keep your mouth shut." He gives me a puzzled look and nods.

"Good, by the way what's your name?"I ask realising that I didn't know his name, and he also must have realised that from his look.

"Uh, I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy"

"Ginny Weasly"

[A|N: Hey Guys,I really wanted Draco in this story and as friends because I felt very bad for him in the real book.

Vote and Comment.]

1446 words