Chapter 6- Near's fate

((Me: Sorry for the late upload... I blame Matt...

Mello: *sigh* What did Matt do?

Me: I'll explain later... *disappears*

Matt: *runs in* SAM!!!!

Sam: Yes? *salutes* Good bye readers, it was nice knowing you.

Matt: Why did Izzy kill you, Sam? Sienna? It's not fair...

Mello: *sighs* Matty calm down. *looks at the reader* Sorry about Matt, he actually didn't want to upload the last chapter. I know Izzy personally felt bad but all's fine. Oh, and we gained a new commenter on the last upload. So, shout out to ameliah_rech...*holds out cookie and plushies* Here you go. Izzy goes mental over comments so... that's why you get followers, cookies and plushies. Don't ask me, I don't know how her mind works.

Me: *appears randomly* OH HAI!!! :D I'm feeling better now, little munchlings so... I'm taking over again on these authors notes since I am the author... Well I didn't create Matty and Mels but I wish I had...

Mello: You interrupted me! -.-' You're not cool enough, Izzy, to create us.

Me: SILENCE FOOL!

Mello: -.-' you just silenced me?

Matt: Woosar Mello, woosar.

Mello: Not you too Matty, one crazy person is enough.

Me: HEY HEY HEY I'M IN CHARGE!!! Now be quiet boys! *sigh and looks at the reader* Sorry things get hectic in these authors notes, really. In one my characters got into a fight...

Matt: It was me (you wouldn't believe it, would you? Laid back me?) and this girl called Ebony... she insulted a new Pokemon... *glare at the floor remembering*

*awkward silence*

Mello: I don't know what to say except Matt drops his act around us, so you get to see his true emotions. Such a treat, huh?

Me: Yep! ^.^ Oh and peoples if you want to you can suggest games for Matt to try out, or want to talk to me and the gang... either comment or private message me. I'd be happy to reply ^.^ I LOVE COMMENTS! I rarely get them and I feel so happy with them... I actually made a Matt Plushie by the way, it sucks. But it's my little Matty... Matt and Mello overload you think? xD

Mello: HEY YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH OF US!

Matt: YEAH MELLO'S RIGHT!

Me: Shut uppppp! We'll never get on with the chapter at this rate! And people will cry!

L: Correction. Only 34% of readers would cry if the chapter was never written.

Me: 0.0 Who let the brainiac in?

Mello: Uhh he may have followed me in...

Me: -.-

L: I am in the chapter, am I not? Why can't I be in the authors not? Is it because... YOU ARE KIRA?!

Me: I'M NOT KIRA!

L: ONLY KIRA WOULD SAY SHE IS NOT KIRA! 40%...

Me: What?! Not fair! I'll... ugh!

L: 56.87%

Me: -.- Oh readers, I managed to anger my librarian so... I may be slightly panicking... damn anxiety.

L: Would Kira have anxiety? Hmmm I must ask Watari... *walks off*

Me: HEY GET BACK HERE! -.-' Here's chapter 6... *sigh* I need icecream.

Matt: Sorry I ate the last of it.

Me: O.O

Updated note- Sienna is Sam's real name. Matt sometimes calls her Senna, that's why it says 'Mail and Senna' at times... I realised my error when I was rereading this chapter, and I'm remembering why I put it like that xD Also I've altered Mello's rant... I was rereading this as I've said, and oh god... Why are you guys reading this? The amount of grammatical errors... And the amount of OCC or OOC or whatever it is... It's horrifying me now xD Mello would not say what he originally said in this chapter. I can't imagine him saying it... So I've made it more Mello friendly. I hope it doesn't take away the affect of this chapter...))