Sneak Peek

Bad Boy's Aftermath (Sequel to MNSBBB)

I take a sip of the odd tasting drink once more. As I bring it away from my lips, I look at it oddly.

I knew I shouldn't have come to this party.

But DJ was out with  Sarah and promised that it would be okay if I came. All the other guys  were out at a game that I just wasn't up for.

I knew I shouldn't have taken a drink from the blonde chick.

Or was she brunette?

I had began feeling woozy, most likely because of the drink that bitch had given me.

I  abruptly stood up  and began making my way upstairs. I began my hard  search for a bathroom  when I felt a hand on shoulder. I quickly spun  around to find DJ.

I turned my head to the side and looked at her confused.

"DJ? I thought yooou  said you wwwere going out with S-sarah? What are you d-doing here?" I  asked my voice slurring. I hated having her see me like this.

Ever  since she  finally gave me a chance and realized how much we should be  together, I  couldn't have helped but felt like my life was complete.  She had shown  me what true love means and I couldn't help but admire  the feeling.

It felt like it  wasn't true and that in  reality I was watching some other guy's life  happen. But no, it was  real. She loved me and I loved her.

DJ had shrugged her   shoulders and come closer to me. She brought herself to me and placed   her hands on my shoulders. She brought her head up to my neck and began   placing soft kisses to my neck. I instantly melted at the feeling.

Not  able to stand it  anymore, I grabbed her face and brought it quickly to  mine. I had kissed  her roughly yet passionately. She seemed to enjoy  it as she groaned and  kissed me back instantly.

I began  dragging her  to the side where a door was. I continued and opened the  door bring us  inside. I slammed the door shut pushing her up against  it. She began  tracing down my body as I took my hands under her thighs.

Quickly  she  understood and jumped letting me carry her to the bed, not once  breaking  the kiss. I then laid her down softly on the bed and began to  slow down  the kiss.

Even though it has  been seven months  and was currently July, summer time, we had yet to get  down and dirty.  Yes we have gotten pretty close, but she wasn't ready  and I respected  that.

I broke away from the kiss and looked down at her.

"Are sure ab-bout this?" I asked her softly. She seemed to hesitate, but still nodded.

"S-say  that you're  ready." I insisted not believing her. She brought her head  up and looked  at me. Her blue eyes shining in the moonlight light that  showed through  the window.

******

I quickly awaken panting hard and sweating like there was no tomorrow.

I had the dream, again.

It  was the dream of that  night. The night that everything fell apart. The  night where I made the  biggest mistake. The night that I, under the  influence, did what  shouldn't have been done with Sierra.

The stupid bitch had died her hair.

But  not only was it the  night that I did the unforgivable, but it was the  night that I let Dawn  down. One thing I never wanted to happen to her  again.

6 years ago, I ruined my life.

But it's finally time for me to face the aftermath.