Chapter 12: He Looked at Me Longingly ;)

"Let's move it people! We're on a tight schedule! DJ, you sit down and let Liam carry that suitcase! Liam! Are you mimicking me? What are you doing with that bat? Dude, put it down. Put it do-"  was Logan's last words.

Liam had carelessly hit him over the head with a baseball bat and he was now unconscious. We all looked at him with eyebrows raised. He just shrugged and dragged his twin brother into on of the two 5-seater vans.

I rolled my eyes at the two and was about to grab my suitcase, when other hands were placed on top of mine. I looked up to see a beautiful angel. I smiled and he smiled down back at me.

"Hey Babe." he smirked. I playfully smirked back.

"Hey Babe." I copied sending him a wink before taking my bag into the back of the gray van.

"Okay, now I think we have everyone and everything. Lets do a quick roll call, Saint twins?" Grey called out, Benjie next to him with a clip board. Both twins replied.

"I'm pretty sure we have the Summers... Couple S?" he continued referring to Sarah and Sam. They both replied climbing into a different van as the other twins.

"The triplets- Brody, Jayden, DJ- and DJ's boyfriend?" he smirked up at us. I just rolled my eyes for the second time in the past few minutes and climbed into the van with Nehemiah and Jeremiah. Alex sat Next to me and Jayden sat in the passengers seat, while Brody was driving.

-----

After 2 measly hours of driving we made it to the Summers brothers' cabin. It was flat out in the middle of nowhere and scary as heck. I just shrugged and in excitement I climbed over Alex's body and ran to the easily seen lake. I smiled and continued towards it slipping of my Nike's while doing so. As I neared it I began taking off my shirt and shorts too.

I then reached the deck that was there. I went into a full sprint and jumped into the cool water. As I resurfaced I looked excitedly towards the guys who were still trying to take off their shoes and shirts.

"It's so fudging cold!" I exclaimed swimming deeper into the water on my back. I watched in amusement as both sets of twins pushed each other to get into the water. This caused both Liam and Jeremiah to go flying into the water. I cackled at their misfortune and looked towards shore where Jayden, Grey, Benjie and Brody have yet to come into the water.

Sam had already grabbed Sarah while she was fully dressed and plummeted both into the water. Now there's one question left.

Where's Alex?

As that thought came to mind I felt something brush against my leg. I sharply turn around to find nothing. I felt it again and turned around only to be captured by a warm body. I squealed out in surprise as the person laughed out loud. I glared down at him as I placed my arms on either of his shoulders. He then placed his hands on my waist. And that's how it happened.

No we don't kiss. This is where Logan comes and ruins everything.

"Canon ball!" he exclaimed as he jumped. That is how I ended up wet. Well, more wet than I was before.

-----

"Sausages! Get your free sausages here! Thick one, thin one, long one, short one. We even have light and dark ones. Sausages! Get your free sausages here-OOOMPH!" Sam was interrupted by Sarah. I gave her a knowing smirk and she returned it. I laughed and continued eating my sausage. Those two are just adorable.

As I took a bite I moaned delightfully.

"This tastes so good-mmmm!" I exclaimed finishing it. I felt like I was being watched, so I brought my gaze up to see most of the guys looking at me. I gave them a confused look.