Chapter 5: I'm Gonna Need You To Take Off Your Shirt

I woke up to the sound of snickering and shuffling of the bed. Feeling my head pounding in pain, I groaned aloud and unattractively.

Let's just say I wish I didn't drink that much. I rolled my body over on my large soft bed and hit something hard. With my eyes still closed I felt it. It seemed to be stiff and half lots of indents like abs...

Wait, abs?

I snapped my eyes open and caught site of others. My dull gray eyes were captured in his beautiful blue ones.

"Well hello there Delicious. Feel something you like?" Sam asked smirking down at me.

I looked down at my hands, only to see that I had been tracing his abs. I quickly pulled my hand away, but kept my head on his shoulder.

"Hey Sexy." I said back. Only then did I feel the gaze of other eyes. I glanced looked around the room only to see five other pairs of eyes looking at us.

"Uh, I-I.." I began awkwardly not finding the right words.

"Oh, I see how it is! Sam gets all the love so you have none left for Loggie, right?" Logan exclaimed like a little child.

I did my best to hide my laughter. I thought I had to be worried for a sec. But with these guys, I don't think I'll have to be.

I tiredly sat up from the bed and looked at the weirdos in front of me.

"Good morning sleepy head!" was all I heard before a large heavy object pushed me back down on the bed.

"Logan... can't... breathe!" I struggled to let out. God, how much does this guy weigh?

I felt his chest move up and down as he climbed off of me. Once he was off I sat up once again and peered my gaze to the guys.

"Okay, so who wants breakfast?" I said clapping my hands together.

-----

"Bon ape- something." I said plopping down on one of the dinning room chairs.

I have just spent the past hour  making breakfast for these guys and let me tell you, they eat a lot. I had made pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast. I also pulled out some cereal, milk and OJ, and let me tell you again- they eat a lot.

So they are currently munching down the pancakes and bacon leaving me with some cereal and milk. Boys.

I would have been scarfing it down if it weren't for them...

While I was cooking they were cleaning up the house leaving it spotless. Who knew, right? And it is currently 10:59, which means Mom and Ron should be here in 3... 2... 1-

"Honey we're home." I heard my mother yell as I heard the front door open and close.

She and Ron both walked into the kitchen to find all six guys and me eating-

"Ron! Vanessa!" both Jayden and Brody both screeched jumping out of their seat to greet my mother and her husband.

"Oh! If it isn't little Christian and Brody!" my mom cooed grabbing their cheeks.

The other boys snickered.

"Little? They are grown men!" Ron exclaimed giving them both those bro hugs.

"And who are these handsome boys, Deej?" my mom asked observing the other guys. Por Dios...

"Mom, Ron this is-"

"DJ, you never told me you had a sister?" Sam said dramatically already climbing out of his seat and placing a light kiss on my mothers hand.

I rolled my eyes along with the rest of the guys.